Page 4 of 6 First 123456 Last
  1. #31
    money's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    1,580
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Not being a wise guy, but can you explain the racist part to me? I must have missed it.
    "This is the ultimate close in defense gun against negroid hijackers"
    :Determined:
    HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
    http://ftcy.co/tBAxyj

  2. #32
    Robstafarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,822
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Not being a wise guy, but can you explain the racist part to me? I must have missed it.
    Money beat me to the punch regarding your question, but would you please answer this part of my post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Do you mean #4 birdshot or #4 buckshot? Given that I'm a believer in the "big, heavy, and slow" theory of terminal ballistics, I don't see why you wouldn't just shoot .45LC at a human target.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

    What is instead happening is thus:
    1. Your argument is bullshit.
    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

    That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.

  3. #33
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,891
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Someone else posted this about the Judge. I found it entertaining and interesting.
    http://www.theboxotruth.com/docs/bot41.htm

  4. #34
    Jim_Jude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    3,555
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    ??? I posted about the Taurus....
    I can't really imagine one polymer frame revolver feeling that much different from another. & honestly, I have a little more confidence in Ruger than Taurus, so if Ruger's polymer frame revolver feels AirSoft, then what would the Taurus feel like? I don't know, I'll have to check it out, I suppose...

    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Someone else posted this about the Judge. I found it entertaining and interesting.
    http://www.theboxotruth.com/docs/bot41.htm
    quite an informative, and bubble busting review. I have a feeling that the 410 gauge may have some better performance with #4 Buckshot. Mtripp, if or when you pick up your Judge, would you mind shooting a couple milk jugs at a reasonable Self Defense range (within 20' probably) and let us know your results & thoughts on it's performance? Thanks.
    Last edited by Jim_Jude; 3/09/2010 3:13am at .
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

    "The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

    "Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

  5. #35
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,891
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ftr, i believe Mtripp was considering the Public Defender, not the Judge.

  6. #36
    Mtripp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,277
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    "This is the ultimate close in defense gun against negroid hijackers"
    I missed that; and want it known I am VERY sorry to have posted that. If I had heard that I would have NEVER put it here.

    Please forgive me for my oversight; I will try to remove it.

    ADDED: Ok, you are going to have to tell me the time stamp it comes up on the first video. I have listened to it twice and have not heard the reference you guys did. I believe you, I just want to figure out how I am missing it.
    Last edited by Mtripp; 3/09/2010 6:44am at .
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

  7. #37
    Mtripp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,277
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now, to the gun itself.

    Not going to shoot anything at 20 feet, because it is not made for that. It has been created for more common distances of 5 to 7 feet. I seem to recall thats where most shootings occur.

    As to loads, I like the one made special for it which is three oval disks packed in shot.

    Yes, I am speaking of buck for the #4; however, I suspect even bid shot, in the face almost point blank, is going to peal away most of the flesh and make it very hard to keep fighting.

    Also, there are much bigger ones now as well; one looks like something Hawk would carry from "Spenser for Hire!"

    OK, who else remembers that one.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

  8. #38
    Mtripp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,277
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

  9. #39
    money's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    1,580
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    I missed that; and want it known I am VERY sorry to have posted that. If I had heard that I would have NEVER put it here.

    Please forgive me for my oversight; I will try to remove it.

    ADDED: Ok, you are going to have to tell me the time stamp it comes up on the first video. I have listened to it twice and have not heard the reference you guys did. I believe you, I just want to figure out how I am missing it.
    It's not in the video itself, if you go to the page on YouTube it is the video description.
    :Determined:
    HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
    http://ftcy.co/tBAxyj

  10. #40
    Phrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,137
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ironically, government Gun Control was originally instituted as a means of keeping blacks from owning firearms.

    Anyway, I want to see a 12 gauge "Judge Dredd" model. .410 is kind of crappy as a SD round; only good for walking around in rattlesnake country.

Page 4 of 6 First 123456 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO