Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 2:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One needs to learn to lose to be able to learn to win. Tai Chi 'n stuff...

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 4:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyunus View Post
    But this guy is one of its kind, I ve been training in this gym 1,5 years now and I ve never seen something like this before.
    I take you're a whitebelt, then? - Because people with the attitude you describe...

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyunus View Post
    As I said before, the instructors recently warned him kindly few times. but he still didnt change. I just have to wait to see what happens.
    ...Usually vanish pretty fast.

And should he manage to stay, beat the living **** out of him every time you train. Sometimes, the hard way is the best way.

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 9:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael View Post

And should he manage to stay, beat the living **** out of him every time you train. Sometimes, the hard way is the best way.
    Yeeesh, either he starts acting normal or he quits. Pretty much the unofficial noob policy of my ex kickboxing club.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 11:45pm

Style: BJJ and MT at the moment

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael View Post
    I take you're a whitebelt, then? - Because people with the attitude you describe...

I m a blue belt with two stripes.

I hope he vanishes fast or changes quickly. Cuz even if its not me somebody else will do something bad to him.

Posted On:
    3/07/2010 6:39am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: FMA, Kickboxing,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just my two cents. The instructor is, no matter how nice he is otherwise, responsible for what goes on in the dojo. It's a cop out to leave it to the students to handle someone who is that out of line. What if someone does break the arm of said student? My guess is that the student who does it, will get in trouble and take the fall of the lazy instructor.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2010 1:26pm

Style: Boxing, Rowing Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can't say I've ever rolled with a complete douchebag, but when I started doing BJJ this guy from my school started at the same time.

Suffice it to say, we don't get on, due to him being a smug twat. Every time we rolled he'd have some smartass comment for me, or try and tell me I was doing x wrong, or that I should've been doing y. And that he was awesome at z.

He also whispered constantly whilst the instructor was speaking, and assumed a rapport with him that had the toes of myself and others firmly curled.

Oh 'fore I forget, he tapped for virtually no reason. Side control for 6-7 seconds? Tap. Take his back and *start to work* for a RNC? Tap. Loose triangle? Tap. Ffs he even tapped when I had him in my half guard cos he thought I was gonna kneebar him with my lockdown.

Maybe I'm overreacting. Just really don't like that guy.

Stu xD

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    3/07/2010 2:33pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu-Jitsu View Post
    . Ffs he even tapped when I had him in my half guard cos he thought I was gonna kneebar him with my lockdown.
    I love jokes only a few people get and this is one
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2010 2:38pm

Style: Boxing, Rowing Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    I love jokes only a few people get and this is one
    Lol wut?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2010 9:03pm

Style: BJJ and MT at the moment

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu-Jitsu View Post
    Can't say I've ever rolled with a complete douchebag, but when I started doing BJJ this guy from my school started at the same time.

Suffice it to say, we don't get on, due to him being a smug twat. Every time we rolled he'd have some smartass comment for me, or try and tell me I was doing x wrong, or that I should've been doing y. And that he was awesome at z.

He also whispered constantly whilst the instructor was speaking, and assumed a rapport with him that had the toes of myself and others firmly curled.

Oh 'fore I forget, he tapped for virtually no reason. Side control for 6-7 seconds? Tap. Take his back and *start to work* for a RNC? Tap. Loose triangle? Tap. Ffs he even tapped when I had him in my half guard cos he thought I was gonna kneebar him with my lockdown.

Maybe I'm overreacting. Just really don't like that guy.

Stu xD
    I know what you mean man and I also fcking hate this.There is also another version to this actually.

I heard of a story of an instructor it was pedro sauer I think, there is this wrestler guy(with no jj knowledge) rolling with a small but high belt jj guy, the wrestler attacks him like crazy but cannot get anything and after 5 mins he gets tired and he says "ok i m tired lets rest"
    And then this instructor(man I forgot who he is, yeah yeah, it was sauer I think) saw the roll and said "no way, you attack him like crazy and cannot get anything now you give up, you WILL go on till somebody taps out"

everywhere should be same I think. Yeah you have those times you roll for 30 mins but nobody gets anything then you give up its ok

But I hate those guys who just come in (they are also often big or strong) they just try to kill you for 2 mins and cannot get anything and then get tired. so they get away and "phew. let me rest"

NO fckn way, you got yourself tired by yourself now you have to see what happens when you do it.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234