Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 4:23am

Style: BJJ (blue), Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Looking for a Boxing or Muay Thai place in Orange County, CA

Does anyone know of a good Boxing or Muay Thai place near Lake Forest (Orange County), California? I have found quite a few MMA places nearby and other places which are fitness oriented (like LA Boxing), but not many places that actually teach you how to fight, and no straight Boxing or Muay Thai gyms. I know there has got to be something nearby, as Southern California is full of UFC legends and all the KotC guys, but so far I've found nothing. Anybody nearby who can help me out?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 10:36am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by excludedmiddle View Post
    Does anyone know of a good Boxing or Muay Thai place near Lake Forest (Orange County), California? I have found quite a few MMA places nearby and other places which are fitness oriented (like LA Boxing), but not many places that actually teach you how to fight, and no straight Boxing or Muay Thai gyms. I know there has got to be something nearby, as Southern California is full of UFC legends and all the KotC guys, but so far I've found nothing. Anybody nearby who can help me out?

there are a bunch out there...mixed with MMA most times. OC MuayThai comes to mind...Google

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 4:52pm

Style: BJJ (blue), Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ..n.. View Post
    there are a bunch out there...mixed with MMA most times. OC MuayThai comes to mind...Google
    I've checked out OC Muay Thai and it was absolutely the kind of place I'm looking for, but it's almost an hour drive from where I am, not during rush hour. At first I was going to do it anyways, but after thinking it over, it's just too much time and gas.