Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 11:33pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

SAMBO titties and getting ZoA'd

tonight was so fucking awesome!!!!! goddamn, why did i stop going to judo? why didn't i just suck it up, cut corners and make my finances work with it?

why didn't i just ask if i could sweep up the place and clean the shitter for reduced club fees?

so, we have a 120 lbs woman who is a sambo player and a ikkyu in judo (russian immigrant) who is going to a tourny this weekend. i was the biggest guy there so she got partnered with me to work on her not being scared of bigger and stronger people. somehow i got pinned with my hand on her titty. now, i'm a happily married man, and i love my wife dearly, and i would never cheat on her at all, but it was pretty cool getting a hand full of sambo titty, even though it was due to me getting ipponed and then pinned by a girl 100 lbs lighter than me.

then we did newaza and i got partnered with a 14 year old girl who was about 100 lbs total. for those of you that saw zenofanger's throwdown video with the 10 year old girl, this was similar.

i was going easy on her, just letting her attack my turtle. next thing i know the little snot has me in a full on americana and in all her excitement cranked it on tight.

then i worked on my seio nage and my o goshi. damn i'm out of practice like woah.

anyways, i'll go back to posting in my training log again. hopefully i wont have to take any more time off!.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 12:14am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My jacked up knee and I are jealous.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 10:18am

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now, I have never smoked myself, but I know what an arduous task it was for my mother. She was born in 1946, when smoking was totally cool and awesome, and had been grilling smokes for about 40 years when she decided to stop.

It took a huge willpower effort on her part (as well as patches) and I respect her a lot for it, but she says that were she to be diagnosed with some terminal **** or otherwise close to death, she'd start smoking again like a mofo for sure.

I think nicotine addiction is a life-long affair, you just have to keep control until you die. But I can't say how much it helped my mother to stop, physically but also financially and mentally. Kudos for going on with it WK. Just think about all the Judo lessons you can buy without that pack of smokes a day!

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 10:33am

Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome back to judo buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123