Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 8:14am

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've actually knocked people out with a sucker punch to the chin. Really. Made it work on "th3 streetz" & everything. And I'll even undercut Dillman by $200 if anyone wants to schedule a seminar.

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 8:21am

Style: 5x5, 5.56mm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffphansen77 View Post
    I've actually knocked people out with a sucker punch to the chin. Really. Made it work on "th3 streetz" & everything. And I'll even undercut Dillman by $200 if anyone wants to schedule a seminar.
    Same here but I was using the Chun so I'll have to quadruple the price and add multiple attackers and lava sharks to the story.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 8:40am

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Got me beat there. No lava sharks on the mean streets of Stephenville. But if you can work me into a partnership I'll cut you in on the secret to defeating these devastating ancient techniques. I scooped it from Dillman. Hint: it helps if you're wearing sandals...

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 9:23am

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shoot, I think MTripp still owes Dillman a suckerthrow.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 9:25am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another point, his people obviously knew the sucker punch was coming, because their guy with the camera was in a perfect position to "get the shot" when he hit me.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 9:32am

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I was younger, I always wondered why my sensei snickered and scowled whenever he heard Dillman's name, or one of us brought him a BB magazine with Dillman showing some technique.

Mark, another seminar may be needed for you so show him how to use the Earth for pressure point knockouts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 9:35am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post

I never got to shoot in on him because his assistant follows you down and jumps on your back to "revive" you. I suspect this is to prevent you getting right back up to show you weren't out; and to prevent someone like me from shooting a double and then choking George so hard his parents would die.
    You know this is very interesting. This point never occurred to me. It explains so much in the videos when they use real people. The assistant(s) rush forward and fold the guy over.

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 9:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You know this is very interesting. This point never occurred to me. It explains so much in the videos when they use real people. The assistant(s) rush forward and fold the guy over.

True I never thought about that. It would have been great to submit the assistant and than make Dillman feel pain with either the sole of the foot or a nice armbar.

PP knock out me now fucker.:waoya
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 10:19am

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My kung fu uncle is really into Dillman, I donít understand why he is so gullible in this regard.

Dillamn is very guarded. He can sense a set up and his assistants are conditioned to look out for non-believers attempting to smear their masterís credibility.

When I asked my uncle to prove to me the moves work the conditions required are too controlled and he says you need 3 days rest in between attempts as to not seriously harm the test subject.

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 1:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's a Dillman guy coming to town here in Dublin at the end of the month. Apparently his seminars are all booked out, but he'll set up additional dates if clubs invite him. I'm really tempted to start nagging some of the committee members in my judo club to get him to come to us. I'd really love to see this stuff up close - both the actual pp stuff, and the way these guys operate their circus.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast