Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes he is.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    5/06/2010 4:35am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i dont know what to say...except im really glad my family decided to migrate to holland, otherwise i'd be stuck with you bunch.
    on the other hand seeing a bunch of boers doing the bjj would be funny.
    with braaivlees afterwards. ;-)

also...a 7th dan in kickboxing?
    really?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/06/2010 10:35am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jucedupp View Post
    So is it the fact that you trained with him on Tuesday suddenly give him a black belt? You are doing the same thing as Paul Cave's students. Making unprovable claims on his behalf.

I'm telling you now. Hanno NEVER claimed to have a black belt of any kind in BJJ. You are embarrasing your instructor by making false claims on his behalf, showing poor character.

Hanno is really good in what he teaches, that I did see the few times that I trained with him. But please. You are speaking out of turn. If Hanno has a Traditional BJJ Black belt, let HIM claim it. Not you on his behalf. You lack self-discipline.

As you can see from the previous posts, the experienced guys on this forum are laughing at the silly and contradictory things you are saying. I understand that you are excited about your school, but you are embarrassing your instructor and your school. Be quiet.

In any case, it's Hanno's school to advertise, something he does well and professionally. Leave it to him.
    I asked him...he told me he got his blackbelt....It was in the flesh, I just asked him and he gave an instructor...It was on Tuesday.I was talking about the whole Eddies rep coming over to do a seminar and judge our skills and such and I asked him if he had a blackbelt, he said yes.Then I asked "huh where did you get it" he said in the USA under....well I have no idea right now but im training from 6.30 to 8.30 GMT+2 so ill ask him...

Guys im really not trying to be a dick here, I just asked him and he said he has one, his school does all the things I want, Drilling, atmosphere, tonns of sparring, they compete in tournaments all the time, we even have a few ammy MMA guys.He's even gone through the trouble to affiliate himself with a more recognizable Club to broaden the amount of techniques we have. Our Uniform has 10th planet on the back and that groundworx logo on the front.He said that hes gonna grade for his Brown Belt under Eddie and told me he has a blackbelt. Seriously Im just saying what I heard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/06/2010 10:39am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh yeah im 19 but common guys dont just say "WTF YOU FAIL AT LIFE" tell me whats wrong, Im all ears and willing to learn.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/06/2010 10:44am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by t3h d3adly View Post
    Oh yeah im 19 but common guys dont just say "WTF YOU FAIL AT LIFE" tell me whats wrong, Im all ears and willing to learn.
    Read your last post and it should become apparent.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/06/2010 12:23pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: GJJ Newbie / TKD Brown4

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

WTF is this for real? It's an actual ad on this site! Is Donk the sound his skull makes when he hits himself on the head with a Nunchaku? How can you sell a dvd course to make people black belts? And check the howzit signs he is throwing, is he a surfer?

More Shihan than there are white belts, it seems.

I did not even know the Ninjitsu guys had belt gradings.

Plus you get the black belt as part of the box set! Haha this is precious!
    Last edited by jucedupp; 5/06/2010 12:35pm at .

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    5/06/2010 12:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Donk is a placename in Holland, Van Donk means: from Donk, the place.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    5/25/2010 9:48am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why is Mr Van Donk throwing the horns? Has he been listening to too much metal?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/25/2010 4:14pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    War Wheel you beat me to it. I am now far more irate than usual.

Posted On:
    5/25/2010 4:20pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosJesena View Post
    1.) What's Khali?
    2.) Under what association?
    Screamer is rad.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast