Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/04/2010 7:13pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Spamming is posting incessantly thread after thread etc etc etc. A relevant link in a relevant thread?

Come on quit being silly.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/04/2010 7:22pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    NO U!!!
    Seriously gamefaqs and their fucked TOS makes me paraniod.
    www.groundworxjj.com
    and for the last godamn time what is your avatar war wheel.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/04/2010 9:28pm

Style: TKD/karate/jkd noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for your effort in translating that mess War Wheel. But you could have saved yourself some time with this condensation. Hello I am an ignorant ass that loves to get flamed on the net. As a matter of fact even when my inane stupid comments are spell checked and corrected the grammar is so bad that I still make Homer Simpson seem like Albert Einstein. As a matter of fact I am such a ****-TARD that I can't even masterbate correctly and suffer much frustration and distraction due to this.

Again War Wheel you herculean effort in translation is much appreciated, but even the best translator in the world could not remove the stench of stupid on this post.
    Last edited by Drake LaMancha; 5/04/2010 9:29pm at . Reason: missed of fact after matter

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/04/2010 9:47pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone who is younger than 60 and has 7th dan in Goju-ryu karate (note: Real deal goju-ryu karate) is full of ****. Absolutely unequivocally full of ****.

I dunno about his other qualifications, and I don't really care. But that's all I have to put in about this.

Posted On:
    5/04/2010 10:29pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post
    Anyone who is younger than 60 and has 7th dan in Goju-ryu karate (note: Real deal goju-ryu karate) is full of ****. Absolutely unequivocally full of ****.

I dunno about his other qualifications, and I don't really care. But that's all I have to put in about this.

Are you sure that is all? Because I think you have much more you want to say.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/05/2010 12:00am

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nope. Done.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    5/05/2010 12:13am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by t3h d3adly View Post
    Our coach/teacher has a Blackbelt in Traditional BJJ and is grading for his Brown under Eddie currently.
    So much fail in one thread. The mind boggles.

Hey genius, there is no difference between traditional BJJ and Eddie Bravo's BJJ as far as rank is concerned, but thanks for letting us know you have no idea what you're talking about.

Posted On:
    5/05/2010 12:54am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But but but...Royce!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/05/2010 3:45am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: GJJ Newbie / TKD Brown4

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mailkei

I am not going to compare "qualifications." Suffice it to say that I have trained under people who are recognised as the best in their discipline, even by people outside of their affiliation or organisation. I taught entry level Tae Kwon-do many years ago. I am medium rank in Aikido and beginner in Brazillian Jiu Jitsu. I am currently not actively training. But that does not make my point any less valid? Or will all your martial arts knowledge and the ability to think critically vanish the day you stop training? Does that suffice? Since you are a 10 year PC veteran, perhaps you have the knowledge or ability or even the guts to answer a few questions:

Is he qualified to teach or certify (hold official instructor rank in) Kickboxing?
    Is he qualified to teach or certify (hold official instructor rank in) Muay Thai?
    Is he qualified to teach or certify (hold official instructor rank in) Jiu Jitsu?
    Is he qualified to teach or certify (hold official instructor rank in) Aikido?
    Is he qualified to teach or certify (hold official instructor rank in) Khali?
    Is he qualified to teach or certify (hold official instructor rank in) Judo?
    Is he qualified to teach or certify (hold official instructor rank in) Shoot Wrestling?
    Is he qualified to teach or certify (hold official instructor rank in) Sambo?

If yes, can any of these instructor rank certificates be furnished? Are they official and issued under the "head office" of this school? (i.e. Hombu Dojo in the case of Aikido). Or were they made up by NMA / ISKA / WAKO?

Is the international head of each style's signature on each of these certifications?

Are they displayed in the main dojo and are certified copies of these available in all the venues where he or his certified instructors teach?

You will notice I exclude Goju Ryu as I know he was awarded black belt in this by his dad.

You say:

"Affiliations can't be qualified - is an organisation. Iska - is American Based and Wako - is European Base. When we fight in competins we can compete againts any style as our comps are open style."

You misunderstood my point. What I am saying is that NO organisation of any martial art style OTHER THAN ISKA / WAKO / NMA recognises his qualifications. So in essence he is the (or one of the) main oke(s) in the only organisation that recognises his 7th Dan! Do you get the problem with this?

Also, you say you fight in YOUR competitions against any style. Fine. Would YOU go challenge a current black belt Gracie Jiu-Jitsu fighter? Or one of the instructors from PFA? Or someone like Jeremy Smith? Would you go up against a black belt (or equivalent) Muay Thai Fighter, in a NON-NMA/ISKA ring?

The problem is that REAL, QUALIFIED, CERTIFIED, CARD-CARRYING Sensei / Instructors of all the styles mentioned above who spent between 20 - 40 years and hundreds of thousands of Rands / Dollars / Pounds to GET OFFICIAL QUALIFICATIONS in their individual styles, now have to compete in business against a guy who CLAIMS he has (or has people like you who CLAIM, on his behalf), these qualifications, YET ARE UNABLE TO FURNISH THEM, EVER.

What is even WORSE is that his ADVERTISING MATERIAL - targeted at people who do not know martial arts, is specifically designed to make it look like he is Shihan (7th Dan) in NOT JUST Goju Ryu, but in ALL THE STYLES mentioned above, as well. In essence his advertising claims that he is the most qualified martial artist in all of human history. 7th Dan in, count them, at least 9 completely divergent styles of martial arts. Can you say B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T?

And before you say that it is obvious that he cannot be that, again, the advertising is aimed at people who do not know ANYTHING about martial arts.

Are CERTIFIED to teach Aikido, Mailkei? Coz I can GUARANTEE you that Paul Cave isn't.

Know why? Because his name does not appear on any intructor ranking for Aikikai Hombu or the Ki society, the two international Aikido certifying authorities. And I'll bet it's the same with every style mentioned above. Doing a DVD course is not instructor training.

If he is teaching Mixed Martial Arts, then let him advertise himself as a MMA instructor with Goju Ryu background. That is honest. And then compete in non-affiliation contests to earn the respect. But do not mislead people into paying for your classes by making it look (through mislaeding adverts) like you are qualified to teach something you are not.

That is dishonest. I will keep posting here in the hope that people who are thinking of joining your school, and at least have enough sense to do some research, might find this here.

As I said before. If anyone can prove that PC or his instructors are teacher-level qualified in the styles he advertises, I will come apologise and delete all my posts.

PLEASE answer my questions?

Juced

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/05/2010 3:57am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: GJJ Newbie / TKD Brown4

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bull

Quote Originally Posted by t3h d3adly View Post
    Our coach/teacher has a Blackbelt in Traditional BJJ and is grading for his Brown under Eddie currently.
    Now you are talking kak. Hanno does NOT have a black belt in Brazillian Jiu Jitsu. And he never said he did.

So you better be quiet before Hanno slaps you in the head.

Cheers

Juced
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast