Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 4:53pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirpig View Post
    I just pulled up a flier, if you want I could take a picture of it but for now I'll just post what it says:

On the front if has a martial arts turtle wearing the uniform and sparring helmet for TKD. Some stuff in Greek I can't understand is in the middle. Around that in a circle says 11th EUROPEAN JUNIOR MALE & 4th JUNIOR FEMALE TAEKWONDO CHAMPIONSHIP

Below that says PATRAS '97 - Septermber 4-7/1997 Hellas

On the back it says HELENIC TAE KWON DO FEDERATION.
    Nah I take your word for it. That's some pretty minor stuff. Is that what your brother's site refers to when it says "Represented the US?"

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 5:04pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Thai, TKD, Wrestling, Box

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzah View Post
    Nah I take your word for it. That's some pretty minor stuff. Is that what your brother's site refers to when it says "Represented the US?"

It was funny because he was there to Represent Team Armenia, but Team Armenian could not make it from Armenia due to the bus crashing half way to Greece. So the Tournament ended up signing him up based where he was from, and that was the United States. It was sad and funny. All teams had a full line up of girls team and boys team. During the two weeks that he was there, the Greek and Russian team would take him in to train with at them at the Olympic Stadium in Patras. He ended up fighting the 96s European champ first seed the very first round. Armen knocked him down so many times, they actually gave that poor Greek a 2 min break during the fight hoping he would recover to fight. Second round Russia forfeit the fight after watching Armen in action. Third round against Italy, He knocks the Italian out with a kick to the stomach, that kick was considered a low blow and a point was deducted. They gave the Italian a 4 min break, It was such a rip. In that same fight Armen punch the Italian in the upper chest when they came close together. The Italian crumbled, I mean just collapsed, Another point was stripped from Armen for a HEAD PUNCH lol, it was such sad rip off.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 5:08pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I just remembered, he also fought in Russia Moscow in 98-00 strictly representing United States

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 5:11pm

Style: Kettles (MA hiatus).

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was funny because he was there to Represent Team Armenia, but Team Armenian could not make it from Armenia due to the bus crashing half way to Greece. So the Tournament ended up signing him up based where he was from, and that was the United States. It was sad and funny. All teams had a full line up of girls team and boys team. During the two weeks that he was there, the Greek and Russian team would take him in to train with at them at the Olympic Stadium in Patras. He ended up fighting the 96s European champ first seed the very first round. Armen knocked him down so many times, they actually gave that poor Greek a 2 min break during the fight hoping he would recover to fight. Second round Russia forfeit the fight after watching Armen in action. Third round against Italy, He knocks the Italian out with a kick to the stomach, that kick was considered a low blow and a point was deducted. They gave the Italian a 4 min break, It was such a rip. In that same fight Armen punch the Italian in the upper chest when they came close together. The Italian crumbled, I mean just collapsed, Another point was stripped from Armen for a HEAD PUNCH lol, it was such sad rip off.
    How old are you, eleven? Just post some videos of your brothers illustrious fighting career or shut up. The rest is just words.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 5:13pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just remembered, he also fought in Russia Moscow in 98-00 strictly representing United States
    Ok, well that doesn't exactly justify this:

1998 European Champion ( Moscow, Russia) , representing U.S. Olympic team

Since the US Olympic Team claims he's not associated with them. So if he stopped claiming that, it would take away something that is a big red flag for people who know what they are looking for when they are considering studying under him.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 5:21pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    How old are you, eleven? Just post some videos of your brothers illustrious fighting career or shut up. The rest is just words.

Actually, I will not post anything for you. However, I am going to have my editor cut all Armens highlights, he also recently cut the film Chicago 8 for me. There is a lot of footage of Armen in action, and the poor guy has not had a moment to go back and put it all together, he is busy with "The Fitness Factory"

Armen is humble, he does not even show off what he should. On the other hand, I am not and I will make sure that Armens highlights surface. End result of all these B.S. that started here will end up in giving Armen more business.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 5:23pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Funny it is defamation but, the things are being removed?

As we speak all these changes are currently being made to the website. Where are all of the Olympic claims now?

Interesting.

End result of all these B.S. that started here will end up in giving Armen more business.
    BS? Then put all of the Olympic claims back up on the website.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 5:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, well that doesn't exactly justify this:

1998 European Champion ( Moscow, Russia) , representing U.S. Olympic team

Since the US Olympic Team claims he's not associated with them. So if he stopped claiming that, it would take away something that is a big red flag for people who know what they are looking for when they are considering studying under him.

I never stated that he Represented the Olympic team in Russia, you are misquoting heavily here buddy, lol.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 5:28pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Funny it is defamation but, the things are being removed?

As we speak all these changes are currently being made to the website. Where are all of the Olympic claims now?

Interesting.

I just spoke with Armen about what the hell was on the website, he said that the Indian website designer did not understand him correctly. Armen does not run his business from his website, and thus did not pay attention to the details. Its funny that you losers have the need to discredit what he has done is repulsive. Dont worry peon, I will have a final cut of all of Armens highlights posted on his website so you losers can finally stfu

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 5:33pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just spoke with Armen about what the hell was on the website, he said that the Indian website designer did not understand him correctly. Armen does not run his business from his website, and thus did not pay attention to the details. Its funny that you losers have the need to discredit what he has done is repulsive. Dont worry peon, I will have a final cut of all of Armens highlights posted on his website so you losers can finally stfu
    It's not a personal vendetta man...there's a lot of martial arts instructors out there who say they are things they are not. When someone makes the grandiose claim of being on the US Olympic Team, it sets them heads and shoulders above every other TKD BB out there. It's good that somewhere there's a check against that kind of behavior.
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast