Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 4:06pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirpig View Post
    In Europe they hold Jr Olympics, they don't invite anyone from the US because you are not a part of it, lol. Thus u have no idea about it. in 97 it was held in Patras Greece, theres your fact. Go get a life along with it.
    So...by your own admission, he couldn't have represented the US Olympic team there. Right?

I've been to Patras and I never heard about the Junior Olympics being held there. Can't find anything about it online either.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 4:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Thai, TKD, Wrestling, Box

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Care? I do not, really.
    A potential student asked a question.
    I helped by poking around, most beginners do not know what to look for, to avoid or where to find information.
    This is why Bullshido exists.

That said, Armen did NOT represent the US Olympic team in any way shape or form.
    His website was also rife with apparently plagiarized materials.

This information has caused one potential student to look elsewhere, and likely at least one current student to seek another school.
    This pattern will continue, i imagine, so long as the false claims are up and as long as Armen decides to avoid coming here to clear the air, so to speak.

I feel good about the outcome so far, the OP found the info he was looking for and people are "fighting the good fight."

Oh, and welcome to Bullshido.
    Hey asshole,

This is my brother you're flaming about. Before you even begin to think about your trashy put downs, how about you actually do some REAL research and check out the place for yourself? That way you can verify his credibility in all of the issues you are making up on the spot. (Maybe the world title hanging off his WALL is FAKE along with the pictures and journals.) I understand this is one big place to put down other people, but with pseudo or altered evidence. Really? Are you guys seriously attempting to change someone else's past by putting **** in between it?

The reason why you are retarded and thinking retarded thoughts is because you do not know any better. You know nothing about this and yet you please yourself by spreading the ****. I've never seen such faulty behavior in forum trolls. His website sucks because the web admin sucks and Indian ears couldn't process all the **** properly, the information presented on that page itself is incomplete.

I shake my head to you bastards who put down others, thinking you're all detectives solving crimes. The only crime is coming out of your typed words here in these threads. A simple guy down the road wanted some information and came to a place where he is fed falsified bullshit. At the end of the day it's defamation CLEARLY.

You wanna exact justice? How about you come to the studio yourself and face the reality of the matter yourself? If I see a continuance in this thread
    (and I already have screen capped it all for evidence on the issue) with the same defamation that has been going on already, there will be just ice.
    :homo:S

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 4:14pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzah View Post
    So...by your own admission, he couldn't have represented the US Olympic team there. Right?

I've been to Patras and I never heard about the Junior Olympics being held there. Can't find anything about it online either.
    Based on how fast you responded, it's clear you did no research on the Jr. Olympics, this confirms you guys are a bunch of nothing and just sit there mongering on other people's successes.

Jr Olympics in Europe is such a big event, that it holds over 30 countries, a parade is held for it in the country that it is held in. It is televised. The crazy abundance of facts that exists about the Jr Olympics is ridiculously ample. Clearly you are an idiot lol.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 4:18pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    the only "facts" on display here so far mate are that he did in fact NOT represent anyone at the olympics. unless you are telling us to take your word over that of the olympic committee.

do you have Steve's email address?
    Since you guys do such GREAT research, why don't you figure it out how to get it? Evidently you don't even know who started the IKBA Noobs on all accounts.

You can't even find the flyer card, roflmao.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 4:19pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Based on how fast you responded, it's clear you did no research on the Jr. Olympics, this confirms you guys are a bunch of nothing and just sit there mongering on other people's successes.

Jr Olympics in Europe is such a big event, that it holds over 30 countries, a parade is held for it in the country that it is held in. It is televised. The crazy abundance of facts that exists about the Jr Olympics is ridiculously ample. Clearly you are an idiot lol.
    A - I am in no way affiliated with this site or any of the chuckleheads who post here. I just have too much time on my hands right now.

2 - Focus, junior. Patras, Greece, Junior Olympics 2007. Do you have any references? I was just saying that I never heard of it, which is strange since I've been there and something like that is the kind of thing they like to brag about to tourists.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 4:29pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Now that you've finished with your rant, would you care to help Mr. Keledzhyan out by posting some of this proof you told us about?
    Anyone who has gone to Armens school has seen EVIDENT pictures and all of his titles. Take your amateur skinny little legs to his school and look at it yourself. I will rant when i see a bunch of you pigs disgust me, none of you have ever fought and the one guy that has had success you bitches make an effort to what? Do research, real fact checking before you do this, legally you know what this is called? another thing u will have no idea of, its called DEFAMATION.

and ya, go to the school nub

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 4:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I notice the website has been changed, yet again.

Why would he have been representing the US Olympic team (or USA as the site now says)
    if
    they don't invite anyone from the US
    ?

Are you Armen, Sirpig?

edit, sorry just saw that you said you are his brother.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 4:47pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone who has gone to Armens school has seen EVIDENT pictures and all of his titles. Take your amateur skinny little legs to his school and look at it yourself. I will rant when i see a bunch of you pigs disgust me, none of you have ever fought and the one guy that has had success you bitches make an effort to what? Do research, real fact checking before you do this, legally you know what this is called? another thing u will have no idea of, its called DEFAMATION.

and ya, go to the school nub
    Are you done yet?

Here is the claim

1998 European Champion ( Moscow, Russia) , representing U.S. Olympic team
    Okay?

Now here are your claims:

you did no research on the Jr. Olympics
    they don't invite anyone from the US because you are not a part of it, lol
    Do you see the problem with your help?

Also, I'm thinking you don't understand Defamation suits:
    http://www.expertlaw.com/library/per...efamation.html
    Please read the entire page:

The most important defense to an action for defamation is "truth", which is an absolute defense to an action for defamation.
    So far, your own words have destroyed any defamation case.

Thanks for playing.

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 4:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Before you even begin to think about your trashy put downs, how about you actually do some REAL research
    Did you not see the emails that i posted?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 4:50pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzah View Post
    A - I am in no way affiliated with this site or any of the chuckleheads who post here. I just have too much time on my hands right now.

2 - Focus, junior. Patras, Greece, Junior Olympics 2007. Do you have any references? I was just saying that I never heard of it, which is strange since I've been there and something like that is the kind of thing they like to brag about to tourists.
    I just pulled up a flier, if you want I could take a picture of it but for now I'll just post what it says:

On the front if has a martial arts turtle wearing the uniform and sparring helmet for TKD. Some stuff in Greek I can't understand is in the middle. Around that in a circle says 11th EUROPEAN JUNIOR MALE & 4th JUNIOR FEMALE TAEKWONDO CHAMPIONSHIP

Below that says PATRAS '97 - Septermber 4-7/1997 Hellas

On the back it says HELENIC TAE KWON DO FEDERATION.
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast