Sponsored Links Spacer Image

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 4:25am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the only "facts" on display here so far mate are that he did in fact NOT represent anyone at the olympics. unless you are telling us to take your word over that of the olympic committee.

do you have Steve's email address?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 6:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy ****, what a spaz.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 8:08am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome, Armen.

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens!

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 9:53am

supporting member
     Style: karate / bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirpig View Post
    Armen KOs girls like you in his sleep.
    wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 10:05am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I sense a strong odor of amateurs crawling here. Armen KOs girls like you in his sleep. There is plenty of proof. The fact that girls like you who are starting this nonsense only states one thing, competition between schools. Whoever your school is, it is embarrassing that your amateur minions are starting this. I have fought for IKBA, i hold a National Title, I have fought for VUT, I hold 4 world titles under him. And i am sure that you girl wanna bes here have jack sh** hence why you cry over people who have done it.

Anyone of you girls wanna contact IKBA, contact Steve Rodarte, I was with Armen in Hawaii Summer of 96. Yeah, he has been fighting pro since then. He is a young successful Master, and I can see why lil wanna be bi***s are attempting to tarnish. Good luck, once those videos hit the surface, the only thing you would have done is given him more publicity, freakin amateurs. haha
    Now that you've finished with your rant, would you care to help Mr. Keledzhyan out by posting some of this proof you told us about?

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 10:42am

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Now that you've finished with your rant, would you care to help Mr. Keledzhyan out by posting some of this proof you told us about?
    Agreed, all you have to do is provide references or some other proof and this thread will be done.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 10:57am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, I had no idea so many girls posted here. How you ladies doin'?

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 12:09pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would like to note it has been nearly one week since I sent the email to the website for the IKBA, ikba.de, and no reply has been received.

I will give it a few more days and resend, unless, of course our new friend "SirPig" has a better means of contacting official representation for the IKBA....or better yet, videos of Armen competing in officially sanctioned IKBA Championship matches?

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 1:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ChenPengFi, first of all, why do you care? Do you represent IKBA? do you know the original family that started it, I do and I know all the facts about Mr Keledzhyan aka Keledjian Silent Warrior. Im curious to what your reasons are. All facts do exist and also video footage as well. Based on the lack of research, you appear to be an amateur only mongering competitive tarnishing. I am 100 percent sure, your reasons for speculation are ridiculous and funny.
    Care? I do not, really.
    A potential student asked a question.
    I helped by poking around, most beginners do not know what to look for, to avoid or where to find information.
    This is why Bullshido exists.

That said, Armen did NOT represent the US Olympic team in any way shape or form.
    His website was also rife with apparently plagiarized materials.

This information has caused one potential student to look elsewhere, and likely at least one current student to seek another school.
    This pattern will continue, i imagine, so long as the false claims are up and as long as Armen decides to avoid coming here to clear the air, so to speak.

I feel good about the outcome so far, the OP found the info he was looking for and people are "fighting the good fight."

Oh, and welcome to Bullshido.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 3:50pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Thai, TKD, Wrestling, Box

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendClog View Post
    I don't think there was an Olympic team between '96 and 2000, or at least TKD didn't feature at the Olympics. Is he supposed to be a fourth dan?, even Sofranko is on a 2nd dan, and he is the real thing when it comes to TKD.

In Europe they hold Jr Olympics, they don't invite anyone from the US because you are not a part of it, lol. Thus u have no idea about it. in 97 it was held in Patras Greece, theres your fact. Go get a life along with it.
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast