Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/02/2010 6:17pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Thai, TKD, Wrestling, Box

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (This is Grant BTW posting in for Aram)

Alrighty chaps, The video presented was a rough cut of highlights for YOU. The past week or two we've been collecting all the master tapes together, yes all the fights that you see are available in full. Whenever we get down to posting individual fights, you will all get your share of the information you seek. We have the international TKD videos where Armen is representing Armenia and we even show Aram fighting in Greece (where you see him kick the **** outta the guys leg) in the middle of the video.

Like I said we still have plenty of more footage coming your way. Check out FitnessFactoryMA on Youtube for updates.

If you are confused as to who's fighting and when, just remember that if he's holding his ground and pushing forward, that's Aram. If he's kicking and flying around like a madman, that's the Silent Warrior.

Posted On:
    4/02/2010 7:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    None of which has been asked for.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/02/2010 8:05pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirpig View Post
    (This is Grant BTW posting in for Aram)

Alrighty chaps, The video presented was a rough cut of highlights for YOU. The past week or two we've been collecting all the master tapes together, yes all the fights that you see are available in full. Whenever we get down to posting individual fights, you will all get your share of the information you seek. We have the international TKD videos where Armen is representing Armenia and we even show Aram fighting in Greece (where you see him kick the **** outta the guys leg) in the middle of the video.

Like I said we still have plenty of more footage coming your way. Check out FitnessFactoryMA on Youtube for updates.

If you are confused as to who's fighting and when, just remember that if he's holding his ground and pushing forward, that's Aram. If he's kicking and flying around like a madman, that's the Silent Warrior.
    Okay and that proves he fought representing America how?

It proves he was an American Olympian how?

It shows he was an Olympic TKD representative how?

These videos will prove he didn't plagiarize how?

We have a video forum where the other videos will be placed. If they prove any of the assertions made above they will stay in this thread otherwise, you guys are just trying to derail the thread.

We have proof of belts now 1/5 is a start.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/02/2010 8:32pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kwan_dao View Post
    Germany, Austria and Switzerland are definitly not part of the 30 european countries participating in the "Junior Olympics" and broadcasting them on television.

Fact is, I (as a european, born, raised and still living here) have never heard of them before. At least not on an international level. Many cities/districts have summergames for the kids. A lot of those are called "Olympics", some even "Junior Olympics". But those are just-for-fun events. On a very very regional level.

The only thing remotely similar to the claims made here, which I have ever heard of, would be the "Junior Science Olympiade". An international european contest for teenagers. In chemistry and physics.

LOL< you've never heard of the Jr Olympics? And your European? I actually have the entire video from the games held in greece, with "all" the european national teams for both sexes. You my friend obviously know nothing, and who cares if you are from Europe, that doesnt justify your futile criticism. Oh, if you want that vid. I will gladly feed it to you =)

Posted On:
    4/02/2010 10:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Still can't keep on point?

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Okay and that proves he fought representing America how?

It proves he was an American Olympian how?

It shows he was an Olympic TKD representative how?

These videos will prove he didn't plagiarize how?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/02/2010 11:02pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Still can't keep on point?

ChenpengFi, its evident you arent smart enough to comprehend that the evidence asked for is provided in the vid of Armen and Aram. You questioned the ability and titles, when you can clearly see it now. You can continue to assume and analyze but the evidence is irrefutable. The only mishap that was stated was by a confused web designer which has been rectified. So no, Armen never competed for the "US Olympic" Team, so you need to drop the stupid questions. Armen however does have the World titles and is a legit fighter as shown in the video.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/02/2010 11:16pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So no, Armen never competed for the "US Olympic" Team,

Okay case closed. I will ask CY to get the article about the lies up as quickly as possible.

I'll make sure he notes the backtrack and blame laid at the footsteps of the webmaster.

Oh you have yet to prove the Junior Olympics AMERICAN status either.

Also, you haven't admitted the verified plagiarism.
    so you need to drop the stupid questions.
    How do you propose you are going to make anyone stop asking questions...?? You can't. You can go away or continue to whine that is all you can do.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/02/2010 11:37pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay case closed. I will ask CY to get the article about the lies up as quickly as possible.

I'll make sure he notes the backtrack and blame laid at the footsteps of the webmaster.

Oh you have yet to prove the Junior Olympics AMERICAN status either.

Also, you haven't admitted the verified plagiarism.

How do you propose you are going to make anyone stop asking questions...?? You can't. You can go away or continue to whine that is all you can do.
    lol, any publicity is good publicity. This is actually more helpful for Armen than anything. So by all means, pleae continue this. The only thing that people will see is the fact that Armen actually is legit. Continue all the questions you want. Plagiarism? i doubt that, the credits have been given. At any rate, the video is out, anyone that has a doubt on Armens abilities or title credentials has the facts.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/02/2010 11:51pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol, any publicity is good publicity.
    Right says the guy whining about defamation lawsuits earlier.

If this was true you guys never would have changed the website or threatened a weak sauce lawsuit. You already lost one student so no, all publicity isn't good.

This is actually more helpful for Armen than anything. So by all means, pleae continue this. The only thing that people will see is the fact that Armen actually is legit.
    We never stopped. Good try in trying to convince yourself everything is okay.

Continue all the questions you want. Plagiarism? i doubt that, the credits have been given..
    After the fact which, is more dishonesty on your part.

Edit:
    Fitness Factory In Irvine YMAS style - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Your account was warned about spamming videos.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/03/2010 12:34am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/03/2010 12:43am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Right says the guy whining about defamation lawsuits earlier.

If this was true you guys never would have changed the website or threatened a weak sauce lawsuit. You already lost one student so no, all publicity isn't good.

We never stopped. Good try in trying to convince yourself everything is okay.

After the fact which, is more dishonesty on your part.

Edit:
    Fitness Factory In Irvine YMAS style - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Your account was warned about spamming videos.
    A "warning" haha how pathetic. Its evident you haven't seen the video. you asked for proof, you got it and you still are barking? lol, keep it up "Troll"