Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/14/2010 2:30pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Backfistmonkey View Post
    If you guys have more to offer than what has been shown ... please post it.

Seriously.

I am not being a dick or trying to poop on what you guys are doing but based on the video's shown your scores are all over blown.

The "aliveness" levels are around 3-4 based on whats shown. Which means your striking and grappling cannot be any higher.
    I am not trying to raise some "aliveness" level... if the Bullshido community wishes to rate my dojo based on a couple of videos I posted (that were posted to answer specific questions posed by viewers) that's fine.

We have a web-site. We have a dojo. If you don't like what you see at either, that's fine. But, we're not going to change our traditional/ classical way of doing things because Bullshido doubts our efficacy or disapproves. My regret is that my student (bless his heart) through our hat into this game... I have a policy of leaving the chat room dojo affairs to the experts... all of you should be quite proud of you proficiency in the chat room. My best wishes for your continued success.

Gassho

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/14/2010 2:38pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by akkshindojo View Post
    I am not trying to raise some "aliveness" level... if the Bullshido community wishes to rate my dojo based on a couple of videos I posted (that were posted to answer specific questions posed by viewers) that's fine.

We have a web-site. We have a dojo. If you don't like what you see at either, that's fine. But, we're not going to change our traditional/ classical way of doing things because Bullshido doubts our efficacy or disapproves. My regret is that my student (bless his heart) through our hat into this game... I have a policy of leaving the chat room dojo affairs to the experts... all of you should be quite proud of you proficiency in the chat room. My best wishes for your continued success.

Gassho
    Quit being Don Quixote. The "Bullshido community" has made no comment on your videos nor has the "Bullshido Community" rated your school. Also, "Bullshido" has not said whether it approves or disapproves your efficacy. Your student did that all by his or her self. You brought up aliveness and then you were asked a question about it with a comment.

If you really aren't worried then stop posting in this thread and go train. If it really bothers you continue posting.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/14/2010 2:57pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice move! That was so perfectly put I tip my hat to you.
    If I don't respond to any posts, then I am avoiding it. If I do, then it bothers me. Well done!

I will post if I choose to respond to things because, honestly, now that I know you guys are just having fun at my expense, I don't mind offering a target for you.

I didn't bring up aliveness...read the thread.

You, the person with the Bullshido account, posting on the Bullshido forum, have commented on my videos and have expressed disapproval of my dojo in one way or another. Thus, you all, the Bullshido community, are involved.

This is fun for me. If you are not having fun with this, then you stop posting.

Don Quixote had it right...

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Quit being Don Quixote. The "Bullshido community" has made no comment on your videos nor has the "Bullshido Community" rated your school. Also, "Bullshido" has not said whether it approves or disapproves your efficacy. Your student did that all by his or her self. You brought up aliveness and then you were asked a question about it with a comment.

If you really aren't worried then stop posting in this thread and go train. If it really bothers you continue posting.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/14/2010 3:30pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice move! That was so perfectly put I tip my hat to you.
    If I don't respond to any posts, then I am avoiding it.
    Wrong it means if you really believe this statement:

We have a web-site. We have a dojo. If you don't like what you see at either, that's fine. But, we're not going to change our traditional/ classical way of doing things because Bullshido doubts our efficacy or disapproves. My
    If it is "fine" then move on. That's what countless others do when they say
    When I realized none of this was serious, all became OK. I am very happy my dojo was not insulted during any of this, it was just fun.
    If it is all fun and you really realize "it was just fun" then stop posting in this thread.

If I do, then it bothers me. Well done!
    Correct. You want it both ways but, it isn't going to happen. You have already explained the videos, you already said you weren't changing, and that is it. Your continued complaining means it bothers you. At this point you are actually making up insults as you go along.

I will post if I choose to respond to things because, honestly, now that I know you guys are just having fun at my expense, I don't mind offering a target for you.
    The implication is incorrectly based off my comment here:

The keywords, that you missed in your anger, are "thread" and "worried."

There are thousands of other threads on this website and you choose to beat a dead horse. Then you puff your chest out and squeal "I will respond" when no one told you to stop posting. I said stop posting in this thread.

I didn't bring up aliveness...read the thread.
    Yes, you did.

Quote Originally Posted by aiki
    I have done BJJ, Kodokan, as well as several classical styles. You need to ask yourself why, after having competed internationally and with a background in more eclectic jujutsu styles, do I actively train and teach classical styles.
    You said you competed with jujutsu that means you trained alive. Hence why you are getting questioned about the aliveness of your videos.

You, the person with the Bullshido account, posting on the Bullshido forum, have commented on my videos and have expressed disapproval of my dojo in one way or another. Thus, you all, the Bullshido community, are involved.
    This is a logical Fallacy.
    I have not commented on your videos at all. Pizdoff did not comment on your videos at all.

That is two people, in this thread, who have not commented on your videos. Nor have we expressed disapproval of your dojo in one way or another. There are about 100 regular posters who have not said anything about you and your dojo.

So no, the community is not involved. A few individuals are involved unless, of course, I should blame you as part of the Jujutsu community for any frauds that have surfaced in your style.

This is fun for me. If you are not having fun with this, then you stop posting.

Don Quixote had it right...
    Yes, tilting at windmills and chasing things made up in his head.

That pretty much sums up most of your posting.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 9/14/2010 3:36pm at .

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    9/14/2010 3:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Your student brought it up he rated it as an 8 I believe.

I was speaking to another poster at first and then you brought it up insinuating that you have such training available for students.

I was asking you for the videos in order to more accurately understand what you have to offer and then explained why the videos would be important.

Why may I ask are you so defensive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/14/2010 3:41pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The original "aliveness" statement was made when a poster commented on the lack of aliveness in my videos. I responded to that... I apologize, I am not as savvy with copying quotes into my post.

Thanks to everyone for the insightful exchange. The horse is indeed dead.

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Wrong it means if you really believe this statement:

If it is "fine" then move on. That's what countless others do when they say

If it is all fun and you really realize "it was just fun" then stop posting in this thread.

Correct. You want it both ways but, it isn't going to happen. You have already explained the videos, you already said you weren't changing, and that is it. Your continued complaining means it bothers you. At this point you are actually making up insults as you go along.

The implication is based of your comment here:

The keywords, that you missed in your anger, are "thread" and "worried."

There are thousands of other threads on this website and you choose to beat a dead horse. Then you puff your chest out and squeal "I will respond" when no one told you to stop posting.

Yes, you did.

You said you competed with jujutsu that means you trained alive. Hence why you are getting questioned about the aliveness of your videos.

This is a logical Fallacy.
    I have not commented on your videos at all. Pizdoff did not comment on your videos at all.

That is two people, in this thread, who have not commented on your videos. Nor have we expressed disapproval of your dojo in one way or another. There are about 100 regular posters who have not said anything about you and your dojo.

So no, the community is not involved. A few individuals are involved unless, of course, I should blame you as part of the Jujutsu community for any frauds that have surfaced in your style.

Yes, tilting at windmills and chasing things made up in his head.

That pretty much sums up most of your posting.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/14/2010 3:45pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I apologize for being defensive, why would anyone in my position be defensive...

I actually just bowed out of this. My email is on the web-site. If you or anyone would like to add more commentary or have any productive inquiries, I'm more than happy to talk.

Gassho

Quote Originally Posted by Backfistmonkey View Post
    Your student brought it up he rated it as an 8 I believe.

I was speaking to another poster at first and then you brought it up insinuating that you have such training available for students.

I was asking you for the videos in order to more accurately understand what you have to offer and then explained why the videos would be important.

Why may I ask are you so defensive?

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    9/14/2010 3:55pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gassho?

Are you Buddhist?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234