Page 3 of 3 First 123
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yesterday, some 19 year old asked me if I was a smoker, because I was so slow.

So much to my "athletic prime". Oh, and, needless to say, I am looking forward to the first sparring session. I am going to kill that one. Why is it that people never understand when noobs are holding back?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I very much despise people who mistake self restraint for lack of ability, I have refrained from choking someone out/concussing them before and then overheard them bragging that 'that guy couldn't ... me' . essentially the only way to deal with these people is to pin them and make them your lady

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah, you know, it's a great sensation for me to be a "white belt" again. My cardio is abysmal, but of course, I am technically ages ahead of everyone there. -Though I do my best not to have them notice that.:icon_cool

But, yeah, you have the usual stereotypes there. The adrenaline junkie (even if its just a basic combo, go on it like if your very life depended on it), the surfer boy (I go to the gym really often, so that means I am really better than you), the sissy (ouch!) and the sweater (also called "grunter").

I guess I'll be a bit more evil with them tonight. I totally hate alpha male behavior, but I guess that's what is really needed now.

Page 3 of 3 First 123