Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 8:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That looks incredibly gay. I don't mean ghey http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Ghey I mean homosexual. Like you're presenting your butt for defilement.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 11:34pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindz View Post
    That looks incredibly gay. I don't mean ghey http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Ghey I mean homosexual. Like you're presenting your butt for defilement.
    how many times do i have to say it? morton molested zen in the judo!

also, had i thought about it, i would have had crp4ever try doing the morton methods. then it wouldn't have been two whitebelts being shittards with eachother.

if a black belt, who is stronger than me and out weighs me couldn't make the third leg work on a shittard white belt, then morton's judo would have been unequivocally debunked.
    Last edited by omoplatypus; 3/04/2010 11:39pm at .
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 7:11pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well kimbo the only problem with me showing the 3rd leg of judo is that i dont think i could even begin to show the improper way of doing it after being taught the correct way by my teachers. i just feel bad that this guy is/was out there giving judo such a bad name and rep. i am so glad that he was proven false and hopefully he never harms a future judoka again or any martial artist for that matter.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 7:33pm

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm going to judo in 15 minutes.

In the interests of science, I shall attempt to morote-seoi people using Morton's Third Leg of Judo (tm).

Anyhow, stay tuned for the results.
    Last edited by kikoolol; 3/05/2010 7:39pm at .

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 10:58pm

Style: Judo+soon 2b bjj,boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kikoolol View Post
    I'm going to judo in 15 minutes.

In the interests of science, I shall attempt to morote-seoi people using Morton's Third Leg of Judo (tm).

Anyhow, stay tuned for the results.

It's been several hours, sir. Where are the results? I demand video evidence!
    Let your anger be like a monkey trapped inside a pinata; waiting inside, hoping that the children don't break through with the stick.

-Master Tang (Kung Pow! Enter the Fist)

A word to the wise ain't necessary. It's the stupid ones who need the advice.
    Bill Cosby

The believer is happy, the doubter wise.
    Greek proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    Martial Talk is not neutral, it's just neutered.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 11:35pm

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenOfAnger View Post
    It's been several hours, sir. Where are the results? I demand video evidence!
    I actually did not even have the opportunity to try. Today apparently was newaza night. We did some standing randori, in which I did not throw a single seoinage, much less a tripod seoi. People were too busy annoying me by pulling down on my lapel hand. I threw sode instead, being a sode scrub they failed, but the practice was good.

Promise that Monday I'll try extra hard to throw a tripod seoi. I kinda don't want my instructor to see me doing such shoddy technique and laughing at me. What I can tell you, is that I've always been taught to position my butt as if I wanted uke to sodomise me - exact quote. That means straight in the middle, under the belt.

I also hypothesise that not only does third leg seoi (or third leg forward throws) lack power, but if I were to use such a thing with my usual deep squat morote, I'll be sidestepped like a little bitch.

Unfortunately I can't get video evidence. Too poor for a camera and I know nobody with one. Bullshido will have to be happy with my written word (yeah, I know). : (

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 12:14am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kikoolol View Post
    I actually did not even have the opportunity to try. Today apparently was newaza night. We did some standing randori, in which I did not throw a single seoinage, much less a tripod seoi. People were too busy annoying me by pulling down on my lapel hand. I threw sode instead, being a sode scrub they failed, but the practice was good.

Promise that Monday I'll try extra hard to throw a tripod seoi. I kinda don't want my instructor to see me doing such shoddy technique and laughing at me. What I can tell you, is that I've always been taught to position my butt as if I wanted uke to sodomise me - exact quote. That means straight in the middle, under the belt.

I also hypothesise that not only does third leg seoi (or third leg forward throws) lack power, but if I were to use such a thing with my usual deep squat morote, I'll be sidestepped like a little bitch.

Unfortunately I can't get video evidence. Too poor for a camera and I know nobody with one. Bullshido will have to be happy with my written word (yeah, I know). : (

Well, hope you can try next class. Also, do you know any friends with little to no grappling experience that would be willing to be "thrown" by you trying to use the " 3rd leg"? It would be lolzy to find out what happened, even though you do not have a camera to film, just to see if even a non trained person could be thrown with those "techniques".

Just don't photoshop your name onto any certifications that belong to high ranking judokas :dink:
    Let your anger be like a monkey trapped inside a pinata; waiting inside, hoping that the children don't break through with the stick.

Bill Cosby

Greek proverb

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 11:03am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    New Improved Matt Morton, now with 50% more feet of clay than average judo fakes thanks to the patented Third Leg Of Judo!

Remember kids - if it isn't made up and full of ****, it ain't real Morton.

Seriously Kimbo... you were that close to Z.O.A. and you didn't spike him on his head?
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 11:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    Seriously Kimbo... you were that close to Z.O.A. and you didn't spike him on his head?
    Why would he? It's not like I knew at the time when I was learning Morton judo that it was sucky.:ohyea7qh:

Bill Cosby

Greek proverb

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 11:28am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenOfAnger View Post
    Why would he? It's not like I knew at the time when I was learning Morton judo that it was sucky.:ohyea7qh:
    Oh, no, that's totally not your fault. I thought WK would have spiked you on your head because... well... you seem eminently spikeable.
    I think it was the Count Dante kata that lead me to this conclusion ;-)
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast