224691 Bullies, 3798 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 50 of 117
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Gidi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    871

    Posted On:
    2/28/2010 4:16pm


     Style: Judo (noob) & BJJ (noob)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    Let's not forget the Chinese military and San Da.
    Krav Maga was originally just Judo, Boxing and wrestling.
  2. biokanii is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Plantation Florida
    Posts
    1

    Posted On:
    3/01/2010 3:34pm


     Style: Hapkido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys are so fucking funny I love it the first lesson hand break was epic :)
  3. cyrijl is offline
    cyrijl's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    3,796

    Posted On:
    3/01/2010 3:48pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sorry. I don't speak spanish, but don't they have periods?

    Google gave me this:
    Lo siento. Yo no hablo español, pero no tienen períodos?

    It has periods there.
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.
  4. Barabbas is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    72

    Posted On:
    3/01/2010 4:12pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Drunken Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For fucking sake, he wrote 8 messages and here we are with 5 pages of shitstorm... Let's just agree that bjj is great for fighting on floor, and hapkido is good for... fighting in air...
  5. madmonkey is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    341

    Posted On:
    3/01/2010 5:48pm


     Style: Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why do these morons always want opinions and then get all pissed when those opinions don't match their own. WHY NOT TRY BJJ and then form an opinion BASED ON ACTUAL EXPERIENCE.

    Obviously the training would corrupt his Hapkido teachings and he would no longer be able to cripple people in a second, although reading his grammar and lack of paragraphs may be he crippled himself
  6. DCS is online now
    DCS's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,036

    Posted On:
    3/01/2010 6:01pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrijl View Post
    I'm sorry. I don't speak spanish, but don't they have periods?

    Google gave me this:
    Lo siento. Yo no hablo español, pero no tienen períodos?

    It has periods there.
    OP is pregnant.

    Full stop/period is "punto" (dot) in Spanish.
  7. gonzomalan is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    too close to San Francisco, CA, US
    Posts
    293

    Posted On:
    3/04/2010 5:09am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    OP is pregnant.

    Full stop/period is "punto" (dot) in Spanish.
    lol at the truth of it all.
  8. gonzomalan is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    too close to San Francisco, CA, US
    Posts
    293

    Posted On:
    3/04/2010 5:35am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hapkido83-
    lo que los artes marciales casi no se enfocan es cuando la pelea va al suelo. es posible obtener el "KO" cuando alguien se acerca a ti, pero si el objeto de la otra persona es llevarte al suelo, de un modo o otro, te van a llevar al suelo. es posible que obtengas una sumision de tipo hapkido, pero es mas probable que no. eso fue lo que enseno Royce Gracie en los primeros UFC's, cuando no tenian limites de tiempo, jueces, o casi reglas.
    en tu experiencia, como falla el jiu jitsu brasileno?
  9. illegalusername is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    797

    Posted On:
    3/04/2010 6:12am


     Style: MMA + Harmonica

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzomalan View Post
    hapkido83-
    lo que los artes marciales casi no se enfocan es cuando la pelea va al suelo. es posible obtener el "KO" cuando alguien se acerca a ti, pero si el objeto de la otra persona es llevarte al suelo, de un modo o otro, te van a llevar al suelo. es posible que obtengas una sumision de tipo hapkido, pero es mas probable que no. eso fue lo que enseno Royce Gracie en los primeros UFC's, cuando no tenian limites de tiempo, jueces, o casi reglas.
    en tu experiencia, como falla el jiu jitsu brasileno?
    ich bin inte habla espanol.
  10. Pandinha is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,751

    Posted On:
    3/04/2010 6:16am

    supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hapkido83, there's a Gracie Barra in Panama. Go visit them and try out your Hapkido against a Blue Belt.

    Video it, then come back and share. kthanxbye!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.