Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 5:53pm

Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hpr View Post
    .. And you lose with the grappling version of Godwin's law. Honestly, it only took you 8 posts to burn through all the arguments. Or maybe you missed lava and aids in street situation, I'm not sure. Your walls of text are rather annoying to read.

You suck donkeys. Your arguments are rehashed and homophobic and your diarrhea makes your art look bad by association.

This thread sucks. Let Denise Milani save it.

Thread Redeemed.
    My contribution is the best gif ever:

Though I do know of one very close contender.
    Last edited by 100xobm; 2/26/2010 5:56pm at .

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens!

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 7:17pm

supporting member
     Style: karate / bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    whoa, hey, hap... my friend, my brother, what's gotten into you? i've known you for a while now, and you aren't normally like this. what's with the anger? you sound hurt. you've never mentioned being victimized like this before - though i understand it's hard to talk about your instructor forcing you to expose yourself to the female students. you lashed out, i understand that - but some of the people around here (they call them bullies for a reason, you know) seem to have interpreted that as weakness, and pounced. i know it's as uncomfortable for you to look at these unpleasant displays of female secondary sex characteristics as it is for me. but i'm getting it now - all this talk of crippling people is an expression of frustration. they lured you in with talk of men in uniform, and it all just sorta snowballed.

but i'm here for you, man. come on. we can get you past this whole "one second" business. together. you don't have to make all these representations about what you like and don't like. come explore the slow, yet manly, brazilian interpretation of gentleness. i'll hold your lapel. you'll be safe. none of those scary girls mocking your crippling speed, or questioning your virility. relax, and slowly repeat, "zhoozhitsoo." stop thinking and just... flow with the go.

i'll play top.
    Last edited by pauli; 2/26/2010 7:22pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 10:11pm

Style: Over substance

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hapkido83 View Post
    ive been assaulted alot of time i guess iam little paranoid just want to be prepared.
    Osaka Peach, is that you? and please, throw in a coma or two.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/27/2010 6:40pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been wanting to know that girls name ever since I saw a picture of her. Thank you hpr, thank you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/27/2010 10:21pm

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's so strange that we get so many of these kinds of CMA posts and they never use paragraphs. And why always the BJJ? Why don't people ever post "Kung Fu is better than th3 judo because my sifu is a 25th dan and has killed 359 people in underground battles"? Why do these guys always have the anti-grapple, but never claim to have the anti-throw?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/27/2010 10:46pm

Style: Getting less fat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Skippy View Post
    I agree that hapkido is very dangerous. It seems that so many people overlook the usefulness of hapkido in all of its hundreds of incarnations. Just the other day a guy walked up to me on the street, I asked him what time it was and he said "4:13". Immediately I grabbed his wrist and took him to the ground and crippled him in under 1 second. I don't want anybody telling me it was 4:13. Who does he think he is? At that point, when he was crippled, I grabbed his watch, turned it ahead a couple of minutes to about 4:15 and gave it back. At that point, I had trouble putting his watch back on because I accidentally removed his wrist when I crippled him. Embarrassed, I decided to help so I went to find some duct tape. On the way to the hardware store, a kid kicked his ball close to me. When he ran up to get it, ... well, you know what happened. Crippled. There he was, crying on the ground, so I went and picked up his ball and crippled that too. In under 1 second. I can't believe how good that made me feel. So I took the crippled ball and found a hardware store (I didn't forget about the guy whose wrist I removed). The store greeter looked at me funny because I was carrying a crippled ball and a watch that at this point said 4:32. He was about to say something and then... crippled. Other people came over. You wouldn't believe how many people I crippled that day. IN UNDER 1 SECOND. Guy in red jacket: crippled. Woman in purple scarf: crippled. Dog with happy face: crippled. Cardboard cutout of Bob Villa: crippled. But I don't want to brag. I bought duct tape and fixed the first guy's wrist. Then I ate a cheeseburger.
    I think I love you.

In an entirely unwholesome manner...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/28/2010 2:31am

Style: BJJ and MT at the moment

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hapkido83 View Post
    cool thats fine think what you want hapkido was originally teached to the military for youre informatiom master park 9 th dan worked for the miitary for 10 years teaching the us army fight and disarmament tactics used today in army how can you disarm a guy using bjj but that s fine be closed minded i asked for opinions all i got was a bunch of morons acting like they are all badasses or to cool to really answer or give an honest opinion whatever truth bjj is kinda a gay and if i wanna be rubbing next to some other guy and putting my ball in his face then i would go practice bjj everyday but since i kinda love putting my balls on girls faces ill stick to my hapkido. bjj is not for me i guess hahaha haha hate all your bjj bull ****. Ill post my fight with a bjj guy soon already have matchup but thanx for all the retarded feedbacks morons.

man I get older everyday but these posts never seem to change. How many times has it been now.

Another thing that doesn't change is 18 year old asian chicks. they re hot.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/28/2010 10:03am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tkd, judo, muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why isn't this in trollshido yet??

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    2/28/2010 1:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Kung Fu Swordfighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendokan View Post
    U.S.A.'s McMAP and MACP are based on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Boxing.
    Belgium's CQC is based on Judo and Boxing.
    Thailand's Lerdrit is based on Muay Thai.
    Russian CQC is Combat SAMBO.

See a trend...All Militairy Fighting Systems are based on Combat SPORTS.

By the way, Bjj is older than Hapkido and I have something you don't have...a Black Belt in Hapkido.
    So live in your delusional world, parrot the words of your teacher without thinking, I really don't care.

Let's not forget the Chinese military and San Da.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/28/2010 3:58pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast