Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 4:18pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OP you need to slow down. You're going through all the possible excuses and myths in under 10 posts at this rate.
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 4:27pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am just glad that all of this information has been brought out in the light of day. I have always wondered what martial art was the best.

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 4:29pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: soon moo hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    cool thats fine think what you want hapkido was originally teached to the military for youre informatiom master park 9 th dan worked for the miitary for 10 years teaching the us army fight and disarmament tactics used today in army how can you disarm a guy using bjj but that s fine be closed minded i asked for opinions all i got was a bunch of morons acting like they are all badasses or to cool to really answer or give an honest opinion whatever truth bjj is kinda a gay and if i wanna be rubbing next to some other guy and putting my ball in his face then i would go practice bjj everyday but since i kinda love putting my balls on girls faces ill stick to my hapkido. bjj is not for me i guess hahaha haha hate all your bjj bull ****. Ill post my fight with a bjj guy soon already have matchup but thanx for all the retarded feedbacks morons.

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 4:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hapkido83 View Post
    cool thats fine think what you want hapkido was originally teached to the military for youre informatiom master park 9 th dan worked for the miitary for 10 years teaching the us army fight and disarmament tactics used today in army how can you disarm a guy using bjj but that s fine be closed minded i asked for opinions all i got was a bunch of morons acting like they are all badasses or to cool to really answer or give an honest opinion whatever truth bjj is kinda a gay and if i wanna be rubbing next to some other guy and putting my ball in his face then i would go practice bjj everyday but since i kinda love putting my balls on girls faces ill stick to my hapkido. bjj is not for me i guess hahaha haha hate all your bjj bull ****. Ill post my fight with a bjj guy soon already have matchup but thanx for all the retarded feedbacks morons.
    I think you just hunger for the balls in your face.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 4:36pm

Style: MMA + Harmonica

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 4:38pm

Style: Grappling & Lifting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As a BJJ player I can tell you with total honesty that after reading your posts I want nothing more in life than to rub my balls all over your face. Of course, I'll be certain to avoid showering for about six days prior.

Let's do it man, no gi and no pants. It'll be hawtt.

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 4:41pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    .. And you lose with the grappling version of Godwin's law. Honestly, it only took you 8 posts to burn through all the arguments. Or maybe you missed lava and aids in street situation, I'm not sure. Your walls of text are rather annoying to read.

You suck donkeys. Your arguments are rehashed and homophobic and your diarrhea makes your art look bad by association.

This thread sucks. Let Denise Milani save it.

Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 4:46pm

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You get to put your balls in girl's faces for hapkido training? We never did that when I took hapkido...

Can't wait to see your BJJ vs Hapkido fight. I am sure it will be eye-opening.

fist first Philosopher

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 4:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    U.S.A.'s McMAP and MACP are based on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Boxing.
    Belgium's CQC is based on Judo and Boxing.
    Thailand's Lerdrit is based on Muay Thai.
    Russian CQC is Combat SAMBO.

See a trend...All Militairy Fighting Systems are based on Combat SPORTS.

By the way, Bjj is older than Hapkido and I have something you don't have...a Black Belt in Hapkido.
    So live in your delusional world, parrot the words of your teacher without thinking, I really don't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 4:51pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys are missing the point of this thread- brunettes with huge boobs.
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast