Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2010 12:46pm

Style: Boxing/JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hapkido83 View Post
    Asians have been studying the human body its key pressure points the locks everything for centurys, asians are small people so the arts are designed for a small guy to beat the bigger guy, when i see what my teacher knows its trikes me that i dont belive there is much people hat can beat a guy like this just the other day he stroke so fast hit me in a nerve pngt in my neck and the inmediatly slapped my jay with his wrist i felt to the floor alost knocked me out but for me it was amazing what i felt when he attcked me it hurt and scared me more than any punch ive ever gotten in the face. What i mean is that Hapkido when practiced with a high black belt is defeanetly something else if bjj guy comes up to me and rough me up i know a bunch ways to live him in the floor broken in 1 second, thats what hapkido really is is meant to cripple to attack fearlessly the most crucial point of the human body its truly amazing how effective it really is. Know in the streets if you get mugged or attacked you want to end the fight quicly in bjj they teach to grapple him take him down and then play with him but thats not ral life situations the guy can bite you do anyhthing so you dont want to go to the floor with sime random weird guy you dont know if he has a friend whos going to kick you in the floor or a knife you might end up landing on, ofcourse if its an mma fight its different you know nobody else is gonna get in its a controlled enviroment you have all the time in the world to get him tired and work him inthe floor in real life odds are the fight will normally get stopped before anybody is already to tired normally. Haokido for me is the bomb if i get roughed up i feel like iam deadly weapon but beacuse of teh combination of flexibility good conditions and knowledge the attidtude of attacking hard and viciously is incomparable the object in hapkido master is to seriusly hurt someone bad, bjj also but like i said its a slower process more effective in controlled escenarios like the ufc >
    pressure points?

The nutcracker is all you need, really.

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    4/09/2010 1:22pm

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tao.jonez View Post
    How do they put Dran-O into your bunghole? Do they cripple you first, or tear your tendins [sic]?
    Use a butt funnel, obviously. Use a drain snake to help.

Like iocane powder and the Dread Pirate Roberts...
    Careful. Don't let Hapkido'ists know that BJJ works on the ROUS's. Upa FTW! Well, and a sword too I guess.

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    4/09/2010 2:01pm

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uncle Skippy = ROUS?

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    4/09/2010 2:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uncle Skippy = ROUS?
    Welsey killed my brother.

I'm in training to exact my revenge. Let him try that upa and roll **** on me. Watch me take his back and gnaw his blonde locks into oblivion.

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    4/09/2010 3:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your brother had a shitty top game (no offense). That upa wouldn't have been able to buck him off if he had better control, and besides there was definitely an armbar there for the taking.

I am still searching for a 6 fingered man...

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    4/09/2010 4:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your brother had a shitty top game (no offense). That upa wouldn't have been able to buck him off if he had better control, and besides there was definitely an armbar there for the taking.
    However much I loved him, he was a crappy BJJ'ist. He was using at set of train-at-home DVDs and made it all the way up to camouflage belt.

I am still searching for a 6 fingered man...
    Hapkido'ists and ninjers already got him. With an extra finger to bend backwards and cripple him, the 6 fingered (really, the 11 fingered) man had no chance.

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 10:04am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ****. I was looking for 6 actual fingers, not 11. I've left a trail of dead sloths...
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112