Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 12:04pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: soon moo hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hapkido vs bjj

I have the luck of living in Panama were we have a black belt 9th dan Master that teaches us his marrtial arts knowledge and believe that a person that masters hapkido can defeaneatly destroy any bjj pro just because of the fact that hapkido is meant to cripple you in 1 second bjj is only for the floor and against more than 1 person there is no way you can win using bjj > iam saying all this becasue ive had it with all the gracie publicity theyre doing know of day brazilian jj has been around very short altough very effective in a mma fight in the street its unless is a long lasting fight there isnt muuch that can be don asian martial arts have secrets kept for 1oo of years. would lke opinions.

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens!

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 12:07pm

supporting member
     Style: karate / bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    your argument is novel, and i would like to hear more.

keep going. please. what you say is new and interesting.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 12:18pm

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YouTube- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu vs. Hapkido - Rorion Gracie

Bjj IS based in asian martial arts, silly.

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 12:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Asians have been studying the human body its key pressure points the locks everything for centurys, asians are small people so the arts are designed for a small guy to beat the bigger guy, when i see what my teacher knows its trikes me that i dont belive there is much people hat can beat a guy like this just the other day he stroke so fast hit me in a nerve pngt in my neck and the inmediatly slapped my jay with his wrist i felt to the floor alost knocked me out but for me it was amazing what i felt when he attcked me it hurt and scared me more than any punch ive ever gotten in the face. What i mean is that Hapkido when practiced with a high black belt is defeanetly something else if bjj guy comes up to me and rough me up i know a bunch ways to live him in the floor broken in 1 second, thats what hapkido really is is meant to cripple to attack fearlessly the most crucial point of the human body its truly amazing how effective it really is. Know in the streets if you get mugged or attacked you want to end the fight quicly in bjj they teach to grapple him take him down and then play with him but thats not ral life situations the guy can bite you do anyhthing so you dont want to go to the floor with sime random weird guy you dont know if he has a friend whos going to kick you in the floor or a knife you might end up landing on, ofcourse if its an mma fight its different you know nobody else is gonna get in its a controlled enviroment you have all the time in the world to get him tired and work him inthe floor in real life odds are the fight will normally get stopped before anybody is already to tired normally. Haokido for me is the bomb if i get roughed up i feel like iam deadly weapon but beacuse of teh combination of flexibility good conditions and knowledge the attidtude of attacking hard and viciously is incomparable the object in hapkido master is to seriusly hurt someone bad, bjj also but like i said its a slower process more effective in controlled escenarios like the ufc >

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 12:26pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i swa the video a while ago> first that a gracie master fighting there one of the best in the world against a normal hapkido black belt and like i said its a controlled situation gracie know s what he is up against so he know were to go to win in the streets its not k=like this.

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 12:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i am still intrigued by your manifest experience with bjj self defense strategies and tactics, as well as your ground breaking sentence structure and general prose formatting.

how long have you been training? how often have you had to use your deadly skills? are you available for parties?

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 12:32pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i know bjj is a combination of asian martial arts with modifications of the brazilan part but iam more than anything trying to prove that in real life scenarios its more effective to know hapkido then bjj and beacuse there doing such a big emphasis on bjj gracie schools know of days that it kinda of gets to me a little with all the respct in the world to you bjj guys cause i know you guys can kick ass also iam just saying its a different game hapkido is attack and destroy bjj is floor game>

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 12:34pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i speak spanish thats why iam writing like this first and i have fought and used hapkido twice in my life iam only a red belt and practice hard iam 25 years old.

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 12:35pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hapkido sounds vicious, and rather antisocial. what is your motivation for training to assault other people?

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 12:35pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and if iam wrong its ok i just want opinions.
Page 1 of 12 1 234511 ... LastLast