Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 2:00am

Style: Kung Fu and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Christopher N. Geary is at it again: This time he's running for Governor of Nebraska

Saw this on the local news this week.
    http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/8...ySection=story

seems he has trouble paying his bills... big surprise.

I'm thinking about send someone at the news channel the link from his Florida adventure http://web.naplesnews.com/sections/m...27/karate.html
    and maybe one of Bullshido's investigation threads. People need to know about what kind of man they may be voting for.

Geary's campaign website-It has a comment page!
    http://www.christophergeary2010.com/comments.php
    Attached Images    

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 2:04am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tried to get the pictures from his website to show up, seem to have failed. they are taken from his website. I found them ironic to say the least.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 8:20am

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfumonkey View Post
    Tried to get the pictures from his website to show up, seem to have failed. they are taken from his website. I found them ironic to say the least.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 9:44am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nebraska Gubernatorial Candidate Has Unpaid Debts
    Raising campaign funds questioned
    A little known candidate for the state’s highest office is drumming up support and campaign funds, though Christopher Geary is hardly an unknown among several metro business owners and Uncle Sam. They all say the candidate owes them money.

Posted: 8:36 PM Feb 23, 2010

Reporter: Mike McKnight

Email Address: sixonline@wowt.com

A little known candidate for the state’s highest office is drumming up support and campaign funds, though Christopher Geary is hardly an unknown among several metro business owners and Uncle Sam. They all say the candidate owes them money.

Geary is running for governor of Nebraska. The martial arts instructor believes the state’s economy needs a swift kick. “I would like to see some more jobs created in the state.”

“We think highly of him,” says supporter Jim Bender. “’Cause number one, he's an ex-Marine."

Geary has filed all the paperwork to run and is raising money. Records show he’s collected nearly $900 in cash donations and loaned his campaign about $4,000. Geary has received $17,000 worth of donated services or
    non-cash donations.

Geary has a well produced Web site to help spread his message and garner donations. Scott Farkas of Valpak Advertising readied the Web site. “Please send a check. Well I’ll take one.”

Farkas has a $2,300 default judgment against Geary’s martial arts academy that’s now closed for unpaid advertising. “I believe he should take care of his debt before he starts claiming to be a great candidate for governor.”

Geary claims he was never served papers for the debt. “What I need to do is talk to this gentleman about a settlement.”

Valpak isn’t Geary’s biggest debt. The Internal Revenue Service filed a tax lien against Geary for $19,700. Geary’s responded to that lien for Six On Your Side. “Business has been very slow the past couple of years. The marital arts business is extremely slow.”

Geary, who claims he’s distributed 50,000 glossy business cards for his campaign, promises any money raised will be used in his run for governor and not to pay any personal debts.

Wow, just Wow!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 10:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chalkieusa View Post

Geary, who claims he’s distributed 50,000 glossy business cards for his campaign, promises any money raised will be used in his run for governor and not to pay any personal debts.
    ^^yeah right

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 1:11am

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chalkieusa View Post
    “We think highly of him,” says supporter Jim Bender. “’Cause number one, he's an ex-Marine."
    Hm. Interesting.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 1:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    frankly, I think he's just trying to get people to donate to his "campaign", spend next to nothing on running, and when he loses, pockets whats left of the funds.
    I'm just imagining how bad it would be if he won: "Governor Geary Armbars Mayor Suttle over new stadium deal"
    The guy is a narcissist. I didn't realize how bad it was until I saw THIS (http://www.christophergeary.com/Reverie/) on his website. Seriously WTF.
    It leads to a page on numerology and to several chapters of C.N.G.'s book "Inner Peace through Self-Awareness"
    . Chapter One, under the guise of "Taking Responsibility," just seems to be one long, petty complaint about his former attorney (whom he names)

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 11:50am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Danzan Ryu Ju-jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I'm thinking about send someone at the news channel the link from his Florida adventure http://web.naplesnews.com/sections/m...27/karate.html
    and maybe one of Bullshido's investigation threads. People need to know about what kind of man they may be voting for."

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Burn in hell Geary Clown!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 1:28pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Danzan Ryu Ju-jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I did the Florida story in 2001. I just didn't have time in a 1:40 story report all his issues so I chose the latest..
    thanks
    McKnight

-----Original Message-----
    Sent:
    Friday, February 26, 201010:49 AM
    To: News Share
    Subject: Mike McKnight RE: Christopher Geary for Governor of NA

Mr. McKnight,

Christopher Geary is a proven abomination to the martial arts community. Go to www.bullshido.com and do a search for Mr. Geary, you will find numerous threads that account for his lying and deceitful ways. Several martial arts organizations have rescinded his promotions. At such a young age, there's no way this man achieved a 10th degree.

THIS MAN SHOULDN'T BE RUNNING A MARTIALARTSSCHOOL, LET ALONE AN ENTIRESTATE!

This is just one of his past transgretions:
    http://web.naplesnews.com/sections/m...27/karate.html

Martial arts is not just about self defense. It's about truth, honor, respect, courage and loyalty. Christopher Geary has none of these qualities. He's a piece of trash and although I live on the West Coast, the thought of this man holding ANY public office scares me. Martin Sheen's political character in Stephen King's movie, "THE DEAD ZONE", reminds me of Christopher Geary.

Thank you for your time, I wish you a good day.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 5:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From the comments section of the recent news story:
    Posted by: Renee on Feb 25, 2010 at 11:01 AM

Christopher is a total nut job. All you have to do is meet him ONCE. Being in the Marines DOESN'T qualify you as a person of integrity. During his days running his "business" he was well known among the mothers to harass & berate them for "favors". He is a sick & twisted individual and should not be trusted to run our state or teach our children!

WHAT?!

see it here:http://www.wowt.com/mcknightinvestig...commentSection
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast