Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 12:05am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just to clarify, quick draw isn't the same as SASS. Not sure if you're confusing the two, or maybe I'm misunderstanding the post, but if you're more into quick draw, I can't help out much, but you can check out www.cowboyfastdraw.com for more information.

If you want to participate in SASS and try to be quick, a 7.5 inch barrel definitely won't be your best bet, but no ones saying it can't be done if you can get the rhythm. Haven't used a Taurus, and I'm pretty sure Cimarron is only an importer not a manufacturer, but I'm not 100% on that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 2:44am

Style: Justice/Firearms

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I first posted I didn't know that the term single action shooter was directly related to a site of the same name though I suppose it should have been a given. I think I am looking more for what the single action shooters offer since I am not looking to become a quick draw artist, more so just want to have decent gear and learn the ins and outs of the single action shooting in general. I have learned that most of the gun stores in my area don't stock single actions in any great quantity or variety and limited to no appropriate gun belts or holsters.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 1:50pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's too bad man, I'm sorry to hear that about the gun stores. I guess at this point I just have to repeat myself and say go check out a shoot if you can, they'll be more help than myself at this point. Here is the list for clubs in Washington http://sassnet.com/AClubs-WA-001A.php
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123