Page 2 of 2 First 12
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks guys! No need to collect any new donations. We collected about $1000 which when converted to Pounds, seems like monopoly money...LOL.

We have had a great time here. Kovacs, sorry you missed it. It would have been nice to meet a bully from UK!

I will be posting vids soon. Fly home tonight.
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great news man, congrats! Would have definitly made a donation had I known, front page next time!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    Thanks guys! No need to collect any new donations. We collected about $1000 which when converted to Pounds, seems like monopoly money...LOL.

We have had a great time here. Kovacs, sorry you missed it. It would have been nice to meet a bully from UK!

I will be posting vids soon. Fly home tonight.
    I had a quick google for it and turns out I was an hours drive away. Balls, but still I'm glad you had a good time and your guys did well.

And yeah definitely front page next time.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry I had to miss this event. Hope to see you next time Steve! Can you give the results?
    "Chance favours only the prepared mind."

My Training Log

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As soon as I get full results, I will post them. In addition to our guys, I know Jack richardson got bronze in his division with 2 wins and one loss.
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Page 2 of 2 First 12