Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/03/2010 1:20am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hello...i realize it was a mistake but i am the owner of the academy of martial science in pittsburgh pa and i just happened to google my name and noticed that i (the gym) was listed on bullshido in your title. can you please correct the title? i dont know if it will help, but id like to limit any ignorance towards the gym...thank you for your time and understanding

Posted On:
    4/04/2012 7:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Nice guy ...Well sir Im glad that you attended this establishment and I'm very sorry for your unsatisfactory visit I am not sure whom you "rolled" with but I am sure it was problem an upstanding hero white belt like yourself and if you would like I'm sure any one of the instructors or myself would enjoy to roll you at any time free of charge and I garuntee you not be left wanting when you leave thank you for your time and remember tapping won't always save you ..... Yours always Van p.s. we will also stand up with you any time as well ..

Posted On:
    4/04/2012 7:31pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The academy of martial studies in Fayetteville, nc . Is probably the best school I have been to... The staff is very knowledgeable in their crafts. You will learn anything from very traditional styles to hybrid styles that put a lot of different things together to make an effective style to use in and out of the cage, in combat and on the street to defend yourself and others around you. I love this place and everything about it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12