Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 1:44pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Adding to your lack of credibility is the fact that your questions about Robson are your first posts ever and that you ask questions which could easily be answered by a simple internet search on the man.

Clearly, there is an alterior motive which I'm pretty damn sure is to "clear the issue up" in Robson's favor.

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 9:31pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I forgot considering he actually agreed to roll with me, and considering his BJJ class is only an hour, I spent most of the time actually getting to roll with him. I just started this gym less than two weeks ago, my main gym of training is XFC in pottsville. I could care less as to clearing this up, as I will be joining Carmelo Marreros gym when its starts up in the next few months, he was my highschool coach and is a UFC vet. I am interested in clearing it up because it was 350 dollars in order to get all his crap and start his class, and if he is BS'ing, I will be getting that money back considering my father is a DEA detective and already offered to start an investigation for fraud.

Now, I didnt get to ask him today considering the storm we got, we had no class.

Oh yeah, and why would I come back on here after what ive read of Robson on these forums so far date back to the most recent of 2007.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/30/2010 1:34pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why would you train under Robson when you have Joe Gudinas, BJJ BB, at XFC in St. Clair, which you said is your main gym? I"m actually very curious as I'm moving back to that area in the next few months and am hoping to get into the gym.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/30/2010 7:51pm

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrington119 View Post
    ... and if he is BS'ing, I will be getting that money back considering my father is a DEA detective and already offered to start an investigation for fraud.
    Your father will be the one getting investigated if he thinks he can use his position in government law enforcement to carry out his son's business. Grow up!

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    3/31/2010 9:10am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12