Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2010 11:02am

Style: Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i dont know why anyone would complain about this FREE card. The main event has potential to be exciting, as does Dos Santos vs. Gonzaga, Kongo vs. Buentello, Sakara vs. Irvin, and Ludwig vs. Fisher. A lot of these could be fun little scraps. Dos Santos is an actual relevant fight since they are building him up in the division as a contender. You have some potentially entertaining standup fights in both Kongo/Buentello and Ludwig/Fisher. Not the greatest way to build up Versus viewership, but I wouldnt call the card a throwaway either.

Silent Guardian

Posted On:
    2/17/2010 1:36pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Gladiators Academy Lafayette, LA Style: Judo, MMA, White Trash JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ya'll need to check yourselves when it comes to criticizing fight cards. These guy's job is to go out and entertain you by fighting. Since there is only a handful of undefeated fighters on the planet and given the fact that someone has to lose a fight of course someone will have a lose going into their next fight.

Yea **** lets treat them like horses and shoot them after they lose because that would be easier than watching them overcome adversity and making themselves into a better fighter. Lets extend it to every professional sport and take the last place team out and line them up and pop one in the back of their skulls.

You never know what fight will be the hallmark fight of someone's career and make someone a fan of that fighter. Bitching about the frequency of fights and quality of a FREE show is moronic. In today's economy we have found a way to make a living(well some people not me) by fighting and entertaining the multitude of pussified people in the world.

Be a fan of the sport and criticize the card after it airs. Instead of pissing on a guy's job before he even gets a chance to perform it.
    Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.

Submitting 1d6 Investigators per round

Posted On:
    2/17/2010 2:35pm

supporting member
     Style: ZHOO ZHITSU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Been some lean cards lately.
    Mostly 'cos half the UFC roster caught staph and exploded their joints all at the same time.

I don't get when people complain about Fight Nights. If this was a PPV, sure, I could see someone complaining about being expected to pay $45 for this card, but it's free. Watch it or don't.
    Undisputed KING OF ASSHOLES.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    2/17/2010 4:55pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Awfully reminds me of UFC 108.

Not saying the UFC is bad or that one should save his PPV money, but...
    DREAM has a card scheduled for March, too. ;)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2010 5:57pm

Style: Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael View Post
    Awfully reminds me of UFC 108.

Not saying the UFC is bad or that one should save his PPV money, but...
    DREAM has a card scheduled for March, too. ;)
    i guess you missed the part where this card is free.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    2/17/2010 6:06pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by T3hJudoChop View Post
    i guess you missed the part where this card is free.
    In this case...

HAIL DANA WHITE!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2010 7:19pm

Style: Over substance

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More cards = more fights for the competitors = more money in their pockets. How is that bad?

And if you think a particular card is slim pickings, you need not watch it.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    2/20/2010 9:55pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Josh View Post
    Ya'll need to check yourselves when it comes to criticizing fight cards. These guy's job is to go out and entertain you by fighting. Since there is only a handful of undefeated fighters on the planet and given the fact that someone has to lose a fight of course someone will have a lose going into their next fight.

Yea **** lets treat them like horses and shoot them after they lose because that would be easier than watching them overcome adversity and making themselves into a better fighter. Lets extend it to every professional sport and take the last place team out and line them up and pop one in the back of their skulls.

You never know what fight will be the hallmark fight of someone's career and make someone a fan of that fighter. Bitching about the frequency of fights and quality of a FREE show is moronic. In today's economy we have found a way to make a living(well some people not me) by fighting and entertaining the multitude of pussified people in the world.

Be a fan of the sport and criticize the card after it airs. Instead of pissing on a guy's job before he even gets a chance to perform it.
    First of all, **** all that ****.

It's a fucking business, and it's a fucking sport. As much as I love playing football (you fuckers call it soccer) no one is going to pay to see me do it if I suck. I am not pissing on a guy's job, I'm exercising my rights as a consumer and viewer. I could give a **** about what guys go through and ****, they choose to do it, so it's their job and they damn well better be good at it. If they're not, they need to find another line of work.

Secondly, it's not free. You have to have Versus.

Thirdly, **** you. The card fucking sucks, PPV or not. And of course I won't be watching that ****. I have far more intersting things to watch, especially since I've acquired some new hentai DVDs and ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

is badder than you

Posted On:
    2/21/2010 2:06am

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jon Jones and Clay Guida = as much as I could hope for from a card, let alone a free one. Quit your Goddamned whining, everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    Downstreet on the flip-flop, timepants.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    2/21/2010 3:46am

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuss View Post
    Jon Jones and Clay Guida = as much as I could hope for from a card, let alone a free one. Quit your Goddamned whining, everyone.
    No, my main ninja. UFC 110 was a fucking card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast