Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 1:23am

Style: jujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

anshu christa makes a direct insult to my personality

I bought the videos to the budo ryu ninjutsu to lead my own sort of investigation of what might happen, being only 60$ and all I decided what the hell so I got my 9th kyu dvds from them and made a video of myself doing the techniques and I got a response back of them insulting me about my weight and how I talk. heres the mesage

Thanks for the posting of your video, next time please upload the video as a "private video" so that no one can see what it is that we do, it is really no ones right to see our training methods, this really comes to more as you proceed trough the levels. Remember friends can only view private videos, so send us a friend request and we can see your private videos.

We watched your kamae video and your uke waza video, they were good. it is clear that you have done some martial arts before, but that was not all of the test, it is better for us if the test is all in one time, that way you are not learning one section a week and taping it and calling it your test.

On your introduction when you introduced yourself you stuck your tongue out and emphized "a" with your student ID, to be honest I am glad that Anshu was not watching, she would have not even watched this at all,...You need to address the videos as though you were talking to your Sensei in the arts, the rest of the introduction was fine, but the tongue ring and such was a bit much and really does not have a place in teacher student relationships as far as learning Budo.

I did hear that you have trained in other arts, karate (shodan I believe you said) and other arts such as Tae Kwon Do, Jujutsu and Bujinkan. Would like to know why you did not stay with these arts. That will help us better understand who you are as a person and how we can relate the materials to you and also get to know you better.

I see that you are really skinny too, do you weight train? The brown and black belt test are REALLY REALLY HARD PHYSICALLY, so just a heads up make sure that you can get as much strength as you can. This has been done for centuries carrying water buckets, isometric so on and so on, so physical training is not a new thing it is a very old thing and if you do not have the strength to do the physical test you will not go on either.

I did notice that you did not do that. When you do it, you will not have to do the 60 sec defense if you do not have a training partner, we do not make it necessary to have a training partner till level #3. but the number of pushups, situps, etc, etc that is listed you have to be able to do on your test without stopping, if you do not pass the physical, you do not pass the level, Sensei is big on being able to physically do what you need to do to protect yourself and the ones that you love.

So far so good, the only thing that I can tell you so far is to make sure that your deminer is very professional in front of the camera, your next video sensei could be watching it, there are 2 of us that watches them plus Sensei, and if she sees that people are being childish or not professional in the video she just does not pass them at all, it just does not show any respect to her, the teachings or the 7 traditions.

Again so far so good, when you do the rest of the materials, make sure that you do the physical test on one video and then all of the other materials such as the geri waza, kukyu kata, and the taijutsu kimi ugoki on the other video.

Thanks again, you looked good from the little that we seen. I wish you well, let me know what I can do to help you progress further.

overall its not a bad response just parts of it pissed me the **** off, am I crazy or?

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 1:31am

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kaoru666 View Post

overall its not a bad response just parts of it pissed me the **** off, am I crazy or?
    I dunno. How skinny are you?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 1:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    I dunno. How skinny are you?
    pretty average actually lol not overweight but not skiney

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 1:41am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    pretty average actually lol not overweight but not skiney
    Skinny by ninja standards, then?

Just looked them up. They're doing Koga. Walk away and don't look back.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 1:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Skinny by ninja standards, then?

Just looked them up. They're doing Koga. Walk away and don't look back.
    oh I never was planning on making it permanent I just wanted to see what would actually happen if I did it, basically from the response I got from it lol I dont' plan on doing much more

I am a living legend!

Posted On:

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Post video.

Registered Member

Posted On:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    Post video.
    of what them?

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 1:57am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    of what them?
    You being skinny for the ninjas, I think...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 1:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/kaoruhotarubi

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 2:17am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep. This one.
Page 1 of 20 1 234511 ... LastLast