223559 Bullies, 4202 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 61 to 70 of 500
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,489

    Posted On:
    2/18/2010 4:37pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I still say high-impact explosives are the way to go. Remote-trigger those fuckers once a large enough horde gathers, sprinkle the area with keroseine to ensure that most of the survivors are wiped out by the spreading flames, and pick the rest off with sniper rifles.

    When done, set up another field of explosives, lure in another batch of zombies, until they assemble in a massive horde. Repeat until you're either out of explosives, or out of zombies.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  2. catfishaggie is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    700

    Posted On:
    2/18/2010 4:56pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    I still say high-impact explosives are the way to go. Remote-trigger those fuckers once a large enough horde gathers, sprinkle the area with keroseine to ensure that most of the survivors are wiped out by the spreading flames, and pick the rest off with sniper rifles.

    When done, set up another field of explosives, lure in another batch of zombies, until they assemble in a massive horde. Repeat until you're either out of explosives, or out of zombies.
    There's to much work in setting up a mine field unless you are in Sarajevo. If you get on a boat the zombies will follow but sink to the bottom, when you get to the island then you set up a field in case one comes walking out the ocean if it didn't implode due to water pressure. Easter might be the best Island, just have to look at the charts to see where the trenches are.

    A flame thrower could come in handy but you have to remember the only way to destroy a zombie is to destroy it's brain so you run the risk of a walking flambe until the brain cooks. I didn't make the rules but you gotta follow them!! lmao!!! :5zombie:
  3. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,489

    Posted On:
    2/18/2010 6:22pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We need to test these theories in a controlled environment. I vote Left4dead 2.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  4. Ss4gogeta0 is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    9

    Posted On:
    2/22/2010 12:48pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: A compilation of many

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i think that the best MA for a zed apocalyppse is actually anything with swords and knives.... or something as sharp and deadly.... but more or less i would prefer my trusty beretta M9
  5. catfishaggie is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    700

    Posted On:
    2/22/2010 1:02pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ss4gogeta0 View Post
    i think that the best MA for a zed apocalyppse is actually anything with swords and knives.... or something as sharp and deadly.... but more or less i would prefer my trusty beretta M9
    You have to destroy the brain. The sword is a low percentage shot, the best you can hope for is to decap and avoid the still biting head. Knife is emergency only but good choice on the M9.
  6. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,489

    Posted On:
    2/22/2010 3:04pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maces, clubs with spikes, and EXPLOSIVES.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  7. Barabbas is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    72

    Posted On:
    2/22/2010 3:21pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Drunken Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    There's to much work in setting up a mine field unless you are in Sarajevo. If you get on a boat the zombies will follow but sink to the bottom, when you get to the island then you set up a field in case one comes walking out the ocean if it didn't implode due to water pressure. Easter might be the best Island, just have to look at the charts to see where the trenches are.

    A flame thrower could come in handy but you have to remember the only way to destroy a zombie is to destroy it's brain so you run the risk of a walking flambe until the brain cooks. I didn't make the rules but you gotta follow them!! lmao!!! :5zombie:
    There are no mines in Sarajevo... surrounding hills are the other story...

    And Easter Island?! Are you joking? The freaking island got it's name after resurrection...
  8. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,489

    Posted On:
    2/22/2010 3:27pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A moat filled with acid.
    Lots of acid.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  9. Barabbas is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    72

    Posted On:
    2/22/2010 3:34pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Drunken Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And by acid you mean LSD or that chemical compound thingy? First one would be awesome...
  10. Ss4gogeta0 is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    9

    Posted On:
    2/22/2010 3:34pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: A compilation of many

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    You have to destroy the brain. The sword is a low percentage shot, the best you can hope for is to decap and avoid the still biting head. Knife is emergency only but good choice on the M9.
    thanks for the good input anyway i chose the sword because of its reach compared to the knife and because you can also stab em through the skull with little to no force (depending on the amount of decomposition that has set in) thus destroying the brain
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.