supporting member
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    No patches!...JUDO!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0451954/

watch it. best zombie jiujitsu movie ever. its even instant on netflix
    FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/22/2011 10:36am

Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey184 View Post
    I'd say not. Vinyls have the weight. The zombies would hardly hesitate under a hail of cd's.
    Now if you had some of those old school laser disks. Perhaps. You could probably fashion some close in slashing weapon out of cd's, but that would hardly affect the zombie like an impact weapon, or another that would cause grievous injury, ie decapitation.

Besides... are you saying that there is not a pub nearby with a rifle mounted on the wall from where you might make your stand?

Old 78s that you can't find a turntable to play. Rather heavy , quite durable.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/14/2012 1:20am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MuayThai,Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I believe the most effective is taekwondo. Not to deliver roundhouses to the body but to the head. Hard enough with steel toe boots if you're trained well you can kill one infected with one kick. Now imagine you're weilded with two melee weapons per say. You swing with your left to one, right roundhouse to the head with another one, spinning hook kick with with your left to another one and then swing your right armed weapon to the fourth infected. Taking out 4 infected with four hits or you can continue with a 360 roundhouse and keep in rotating. (u wil b dizzy) Also when you encounter by surprise a taekwondo it's would instinctly leap back and push kick to the chest to the neck would be preferred because it knock them off balance from leverage of contact. The zombie would most likely be on their heels if directed to neck. With chest they would most likely stumble back. Also if there's a infected sprinting towards you might as well give him the strongest side kick to the face. Opposite collision against your foot and his head would prob dislocated the spinal chord in the neck region. The zombie would prob be snarling but paralyzed hahahah. Just remember that a zombie only dies when massive trauma is applied to the brain. Shot or bludgeoned at their heads by tkd power is the journey to your survival.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/14/2012 1:56am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I swear on my legs I posted a huge paragraph on how taekwondo is the most effective and now deleted. I guess next time.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/14/2012 1:56am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Aikido and Iaijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Only one problem--blood spatter. That and dizziness is a no go. Sword would be great, but I would still worry about blood spatter. A much earlier suggestion of a motorcycle helmet would take care of that. But if the disease became airborne, would a gas mask help?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/14/2012 9:27am

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I definitely know what style works best against leprechauns: Street.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/14/2012 9:32am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrChikyoChagi View Post
    I believe the most effective is taekwondo. Not to deliver roundhouses to the body but to the head. Hard enough with steel toe boots if you're trained well you can kill one infected with one kick. Now imagine you're weilded with two melee weapons per say. You swing with your left to one, right roundhouse to the head with another one, spinning hook kick with with your left to another one and then swing your right armed weapon to the fourth infected. Taking out 4 infected with four hits or you can continue with a 360 roundhouse and keep in rotating. (u wil b dizzy) Also when you encounter by surprise a taekwondo it's would instinctly leap back and push kick to the chest to the neck would be preferred because it knock them off balance from leverage of contact. The zombie would most likely be on their heels if directed to neck. With chest they would most likely stumble back. Also if there's a infected sprinting towards you might as well give him the strongest side kick to the face. Opposite collision against your foot and his head would prob dislocated the spinal chord in the neck region. The zombie would prob be snarling but paralyzed hahahah. Just remember that a zombie only dies when massive trauma is applied to the brain. Shot or bludgeoned at their heads by tkd power is the journey to your survival.
    You better hope none of the zombies used to be a judo yellow belt, or you're getting osotoromero'ed.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Posted On:
    1/15/2012 12:59am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ/wrestling/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it was zombies that spread through a bite only then definently Judo/bjj kick boxing (bjj will help if you fall). Marksmanship and skill with close combat weapons! :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/15/2012 1:04am

Style: Jhoon Rhee Tae-Kwon-Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Never play fisticuffs with zombies.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/15/2012 6:44pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fast and hard. Not slow and soft. Let the adrenaline pump through your veins. Breathing....
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 333940414243 44454647 ... LastLast