Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152122232425 2627282935 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/31/2011 3:27am

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    LEDERHOSEN! I'd be the fruityest zombie hunter of them all! I was thinking more of kevlar chainsaw trousers
    Have you seen any Turkish Oil Wrestling? (pretty damn fruity looking). Thier traditional garb is buffalo hide hot pants (I considered putting a vidio clip up but i did'nt want ye to get the wrong idea!)

http://www.ikigaiway.com/wp-content/...lwrestling.jpg

I cant see a zed biting through that, though if they could you'd be pre oiled and ready for frying. Bit of garlic, I hear thyme goes well with long pig

Scratch the chaisaw trousers. The smart zombie appocalypse survivor is wearing "Draggin Jeans" this season!

http://www.dragginjeans.com/images/Dragging3.jpg

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2011 3:41am

Style: Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    Hmmm... It's worth experimenting with come the Inevitable Zombie Apocalypse, but I'm not sure the arrow will cause sufficient trauma to the brain to render the zombie inert. What if you just mix-up it's language center and you end up with a zombie that only moans consonants or some such?
    Henry VIII demanded that all archery ranges be about 200 meters in length so it must have been possible to accurately hit a target at that range. So if not caught by surprise you could shoot said zombie multiple times in the head before it reached biting range. And, although not reuseble, arrows can be set alight (quiet) or rigged with explosives (noisy, obviously, but more fun).

Armour was able to keep you safe but I'm not sure zombies would be wearing plate armour. Especially helmets!

Posted On:
    5/31/2011 3:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Did somebody mention shields?

More my style. Check the blackthorn truncheon in the left hand.

Posted On:
    5/31/2011 1:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmm... It's worth experimenting with come the Inevitable Zombie Apocalypse, but I'm not sure the arrow will cause sufficient trauma to the brain to render the zombie inert. What if you just mix-up it's language center and you end up with a zombie that only moans consonants or some such?

Getting this type of arrow in your head would be fairly traumatic!

Posted On:
    5/31/2011 3:55pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post

Getting this type of arrow in your head would be fairly traumatic!
    I once saw a deer running around my parents' suburban neighborhood with an arrow clearly sticking out the back of it's head. Sorry, no vids or pictures of this particular beast.

I assume it was a standard hunting broadhead arrow, maybe someone took a wild shot with a target head. I think I'm safe to assume no samurai were hunting in Maryland's Patapsco State Park.

And one for the cat fanciers:

Please Note: I found these pictures free range on the InterTubz. No animals were intentionally hurt for the sole purpose of making this post.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2011 4:33pm

Style: Boxing and No Gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    or elegantly speaks French when they're eating your brain out. how sophisticated :/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2011 4:35pm

Style: Boxing and No Gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I once saw a deer running around my parents' suburban neighborhood with an arrow clearly sticking out the back of it's head. Sorry, no vids or pictures of this particular beast.

I assume it was a standard hunting broadhead arrow, maybe someone took a wild shot with a target head. I think I'm safe to assume no samurai were hunting in Maryland's Patapsco State Park.

And one for the cat fanciers:

Please Note: I found these pictures free range on the InterTubz. No animals were intentionally hurt for the sole purpose of making this post.
    I nearly puked at my first sight of the cat.

Two minutes later, I am sharpening my hockey stick for revenge against the sick bastard who harmed the poor little thing :P.....

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    5/31/2011 4:41pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *unsubscribe*

Posted On:
    5/31/2011 5:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ouch!

Posted On:
    5/31/2011 5:57pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I apologize to the animal lovers. I was merely trying to make a point that the arrow might not have sufficient... umph, if you will, to render the brain completely inoperable.

I suppose some other effects are possible if you hit the brain case of a zombie with a cutting instrument. You might, for instance, affect the motor center creating a zombie with exceptional rhythm: