Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 71314151617 1819202127 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/15/2011 9:16am

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by proteinshakez View Post
    ya...my future wife or kid turns into a zombie, i'll tell them i love them, then promptly smash their heads in with my gloved fist until the blood bubbles stop.

There's no trace of your friends or family left once the zombitis takes over, it's kill or be killed. Me personally? I'm taking my razor sharp replica buster sword (ultima weapon) and going to town on those fuckers. It'd probably cleave them in half, and even if it didn't they'd be so crippled from a hit from it they'd never be able to keep chasing me. Failing that i'd use my metal bo staff. Once that's out of the picture, i'm gloving up to protect open wounds and punching and kicking till they literally tear me to pieces.

Even if i got bit i'd still keep fighting them till i couldn't anymore, might as well take out 10-15 more of them in the process lol.
    I am more than a little disturbed that you can describe dispatching your family members with such excitement.

You remind me more than a little of this guy, who is very well armed and has obviously thought about the "inevitable zombie apocalypse" too much:

I hope you're trolling... or seeking pyschiatric help.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2011 7:54pm

Style: Shotokan, BJJ, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    i propose a small test for your zombie family cleaving plan
    buy a little piglet, give him a name, play with him, go on long walks in the country, feed him up, love him, cherish him then 3 month later go down to his place with a sledge hammer and sharp knife. when lil' Norman trots up to you with his expectant little piggy face, full of hope and love, ready for todays snacks and adventures, smack him on the head with your sledge hammer and while he is stunned cut his throat. if during your breakfast of fresh Norman liver (with or without fava beans, and its a bit early for a fine chihanti) you do not feel the slightest pang of remorse or regret then you are truely ready to take out your zombified family members.
    personally i would find putting down my wife and children pretty damn hard, unless they hadnt tidied thier room, or burnt the dinner. i think iwould keep a few round of ammo aside for that eventuality
    better still i would make sure they did not get bit, but you know kids these days
    bro, if it's a ZOMBIE pig, however cute it may be, then off with it's head. It's softies like you that are the first ones to go, then i have to waste MY energy hacking you in half because you were too concerned with things like "morals" and "feelings" to avoid getting bit yourself. I'd have no reason to kill it if it wasn't a zombie, just like i'd have no reason to take out any family members if they weren't zombies :)

of course i would do my best to make sure my family didn't get bitten, but the point is IF THEY DID, then there's nothing i can do for them, i'd kiss them good bye, tell them i love them, once they turned, that's the end of it. You can let me know how well that works out for you assuming i learn to speak zombie, which is the only way i'll be able to understand you considering you're apparently going to be an easy target for them :)

I didn't say sledgehammer btw, i said buster sword. Obviously much more t3h d3adly bro, get your anti zombie weapons right ahead of time or you should expect to face a quick death at the hands of their EXTREME NOMS!! I understand why you said sledgehammer, but why should i spend any time training with ANYTHING other than the tools i plan to use when those undead fuckers come for us? Think man THINK!!
    Last edited by proteinshakez; 5/15/2011 7:57pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2011 7:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    i don't know how to multi quote successfully in one post 0_o

with that said...i hope your neck beard is enough to protect you when Z-day hits and you were too busy not listening to my shinanigans to properly toughen yourself up and be ready. I'll be sure to wear that beard as a trophy when i cleave you in half with that sword after you get turned in the initial wave bro. At least i'll have something to remember you by :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2011 7:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    I am more than a little disturbed that you can describe dispatching your family members with such excitement.

You remind me more than a little of this guy, who is very well armed and has obviously thought about the "inevitable zombie apocalypse" too much:

I hope you're trolling... or seeking pyschiatric help.
    it's not about excitement bro, it's about necessity. I'm not going down because i was too busy feeling remorse for taking out something with nothing on it's mind other than the pure desire to feast upon mah brainz.

You'd kill a lion if you were able to if you found yourself being stalked by one and it was clearly in a mindset to eat you, i'd do the same thing to a zombie :) Different creature, same need to kill.

Obviously i'm trolling, this is a thread about a damn ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE lol, kinda hard to NOT troll in here :)

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    5/16/2011 2:39am

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i believe there is more to survival than staying alive
    if we do not retain our humanity what is the differance between us and the zombies
    however i also think it is impotant to stay focused on the task at hand, so i will definately keep my tears for when i am laid up in the bunker with my living, loving family around me, after a hard days remorsless zombie destruction
    check out the film "Colin" a zombie love story. covers these themes
    and mind yourself with those edged weopons, one little nick and your infected. i will stick to bludgeons and my trusty garden spade
    zombie pig sounds pretty scary. normal pigs are already pretty focused on eating, and can be unstopable when correctly motivated

Posted On:
    5/16/2011 8:03am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Buster swords are the dumbest idea to use in a zombie scenario.

Disadvantages:
    1. Require large amouns of space to use
    2. Require insane amount of percision to clip the heads off of all the zombies surrounding you, granted they are all the same height.
    3. Being in a wide open space swinging a piece of metal around like a lunatic is sure to attract a shitload more zombies.
    4. Require large amounts of cardio and muscular endurance to wage a zombie war, if by some freaking miracle conditions 1, 2, and 3 are not a problem for people taking a zombie apocalypse seriously.

Advantages:
    1. Both the character from FF7 and Berserk used one, and it looks cool.

Questions?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    5/16/2011 10:09am

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    would nicotene spray supress a zombies appetite?

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    5/16/2011 10:21am

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look, Zombies are dead therefore cold-blooded. There are no large, cold blooded creatures in the polar regions. Ergo, there are no Zombies in the polar regions.

Why does everyone want to fight the zombies? Smart money is on avoidance and deception. So ninjitsu and farming are the best skills for Zombie Apocalypse.
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/16/2011 11:20am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    i believe there is more to survival than staying alive
    if we do not retain our humanity what is the differance between us and the zombies
    however i also think it is impotant to stay focused on the task at hand, so i will definately keep my tears for when i am laid up in the bunker with my living, loving family around me, after a hard days remorsless zombie destruction
    check out the film "Colin" a zombie love story. covers these themes
    and mind yourself with those edged weopons, one little nick and your infected. i will stick to bludgeons and my trusty garden spade
    zombie pig sounds pretty scary. normal pigs are already pretty focused on eating, and can be unstopable when correctly motivated
    while this is true, the difference between me and the zombies will be i will still have my head attached, they will not. There's no retaining humanity when i'm turned into a brain eating monster either.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/16/2011 11:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Buster swords are the dumbest idea to use in a zombie scenario.

Disadvantages:
    1. Require large amouns of space to use
    2. Require insane amount of percision to clip the heads off of all the zombies surrounding you, granted they are all the same height.
    3. Being in a wide open space swinging a piece of metal around like a lunatic is sure to attract a shitload more zombies.
    4. Require large amounts of cardio and muscular endurance to wage a zombie war, if by some freaking miracle conditions 1, 2, and 3 are not a problem for people taking a zombie apocalypse seriously.

Advantages:
    1. Both the character from FF7 and Berserk used one, and it looks cool.

Questions?
    1. That's why i said i'd have my metal bo (can easily thrust through a zombie with it with all that decayed flesh, and use it in short bursts to smash their heads open, don't need to "swing" it in the same way", this will be good when i get caught in tight spaces. Think of it like some 300 ****, they'll have to shamble in one at a time if the space is THAT limited that i couldn't use the sword. Sap gloves would be a last line of defense, of course i'd be covered from head to toe to avoid blood splatter.

2. Not really. You haven't seen this thing. Obviously if it was an intelligent target they could get out of the way, those things however could not. I wouldn't have to take the head off precisely, i could take them off at the shoulders even, cut the torso off (if i'm cleaving through the torso, then the arms are coming off too, there's no crawling after me unless they wanna move forward by sticking their teeth in the ground and pulling with their necks lol)

3. Right, and firing loud explosive firearms will go by unheard or seen right? Once those fuckers see you they all see you, doesn't matter if you have a piece of metal or a firearm.

4. If i can't handle swinging that thing for a few minutes at a time, then i don't deserve to make it out anyways. Only the strong survive t3h zombi3z!

Lets not forget as i said, i wouldn't need to always cut them down either, rotting flesh plus huge bludgening tool = bad time for them. Even if i didn't cut them in half with it, hitting them with it would break every bone/tendon/joint in the area i hit, rotting flesh doesn't hold up too well to force, they might not be stopped but they certainly won't be getting back up when they have no movable bone structure left.