Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/13/2011 4:56pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    what about the fast 28 days style zombie
    Aren't they technically still alive? Couldn't you finish them off with a commando neck break or dim mak?

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    5/13/2011 4:58pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what about the fast 28 days style zombie
    I'd say a formation of pikemen, interspersed with other fighters in between, armed with shorter momentum weapons (bludgeons, axes, machetes, hammers etc). The pikemen stop/impale charging zombies, and the guys in between finish them off with blows to the head and neck, and clear the spearheads for more action. Old school group tactics ftw.

You know what would be badass? Mounted cavalry with sabers vs zombies.

EDIT: actually, if the zombies are carrying a zombie virus in the blood and fluids, maybe my edged weapon strategy isn't so good. Everyone cover yourselves with trashbags, Gallagher style, before battle.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    5/14/2011 8:23am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd have to go with Mrh? Thai.

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    5/14/2011 11:03am

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i like the psychology of san soo, phut ga- no regrets no mercy. i recon most people would be got by the first infected they meet, if that is your relative or friend it would be pretty tough to do them in. imagine your child!
    i favour aikido and judo also for thier use of the agressors energy and momentum against them, if you have a lot of destroying to do its gonna be pretty hard work so i would want something pretty efficient.

two zombies playing cards
    one threw in his hand
    the other laughed his head off

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    5/14/2011 11:04am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what the hell happened to all the vowels?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/14/2011 8:32pm

Style: Shotokan, BJJ, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i like the psychology of san soo, phut ga- no regrets no mercy. i recon most people would be got by the first infected they meet, if that is your relative or friend it would be pretty tough to do them in. imagine your child!
    i favour aikido and judo also for thier use of the agressors energy and momentum against them, if you have a lot of destroying to do its gonna be pretty hard work so i would want something pretty efficient.

two zombies playing cards
    one threw in his hand
    the other laughed his head off
    ya...my future wife or kid turns into a zombie, i'll tell them i love them, then promptly smash their heads in with my gloved fist until the blood bubbles stop.

There's no trace of your friends or family left once the zombitis takes over, it's kill or be killed. Me personally? I'm taking my razor sharp replica buster sword (ultima weapon) and going to town on those fuckers. It'd probably cleave them in half, and even if it didn't they'd be so crippled from a hit from it they'd never be able to keep chasing me. Failing that i'd use my metal bo staff. Once that's out of the picture, i'm gloving up to protect open wounds and punching and kicking till they literally tear me to pieces.

Even if i got bit i'd still keep fighting them till i couldn't anymore, might as well take out 10-15 more of them in the process lol.

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    5/15/2011 2:26am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i propose a small test for your zombie family cleaving plan
    buy a little piglet, give him a name, play with him, go on long walks in the country, feed him up, love him, cherish him then 3 month later go down to his place with a sledge hammer and sharp knife. when lil' Norman trots up to you with his expectant little piggy face, full of hope and love, ready for todays snacks and adventures, smack him on the head with your sledge hammer and while he is stunned cut his throat. if during your breakfast of fresh Norman liver (with or without fava beans, and its a bit early for a fine chihanti) you do not feel the slightest pang of remorse or regret then you are truely ready to take out your zombified family members.
    personally i would find putting down my wife and children pretty damn hard, unless they hadnt tidied thier room, or burnt the dinner. i think iwould keep a few round of ammo aside for that eventuality
    better still i would make sure they did not get bit, but you know kids these days

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    5/15/2011 2:32am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by proteinshakez View Post
    ya...my future wife or kid turns into a zombie, i'll tell them i love them, then promptly smash their heads in with my gloved fist until the blood bubbles stop.

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    5/15/2011 3:07am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i have just read through all the post on this thread and i think i should go and have a short lie down

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2011 6:34am

Style: The grapply boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Best anti-zombie martial art? Parkour.
    GTFO-fu.