232581 Bullies, 3879 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 111 to 120 of 500
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,492

    Posted On:
    3/02/2010 1:44pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Best thing ever, underwater dome (as long as it doesn't crack.)
    Zombies will pop under the pressure of the depths, so they will never waddle close enough. And just to be safe, you can surround it by a deep moat.

    While we're at it, any fortification against zombies should always have a moat filled with something shreddy, flaming, or dissolving. That should stop the massive horde from advancing too quickly.

    P.S.
    Be sure to refill the moat with all that good shreddy, flaming, or dissolving stuff. Take care of it, and it will take care of you.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  2. money is offline
    money's Avatar

    Flyweight

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    1,580

    Posted On:
    3/02/2010 5:29pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, MMA, CQB

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Best thing ever, underwater dome (as long as it doesn't crack.)
    Zombies will pop under the pressure of the depths, so they will never waddle close enough. And just to be safe, you can surround it by a deep moat.

    While we're at it, any fortification against zombies should always have a moat filled with something shreddy, flaming, or dissolving. That should stop the massive horde from advancing too quickly.

    P.S.
    Be sure to refill the moat with all that good shreddy, flaming, or dissolving stuff. Take care of it, and it will take care of you.
    You ever read "The Mask of the Red Death"? If you ever root yourself in one place in order to keep them out, it will inevitable backfire on you and prevent you from escaping when they get in.

    I heartily agree that you should respect the sea, but men have been living on the oceans for centuries so if you treat her right maybe she'll turn some of that hate onto the zombies rather than you.
    :Determined:
    HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
    http://ftcy.co/tBAxyj
  3. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,492

    Posted On:
    3/02/2010 7:09pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    You ever read "The Mask of the Red Death"? If you ever root yourself in one place in order to keep them out, it will inevitable backfire on you and prevent you from escaping when they get in.

    I heartily agree that you should respect the sea, but men have been living on the oceans for centuries so if you treat her right maybe she'll turn some of that hate onto the zombies rather than you.
    Edgar Allan Poe was most certainly NOT talking about zombies, good sir. Why the very implication... why I've never... I challenge you to a bartitsu duel.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  4. doofaloofa is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    1,575

    Posted On:
    5/11/2011 10:02am


     Style: mma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i have given this conundrum a great deal of though (is this sad?)
    i would choose Judo. head plant a zombie and you will definately ruin his day. in a crowd you can throw zombies at each other to make space or clear an escape rout
    i would avoid any style that relies on autonomic pain responses such as aikido, dropkido, san soo as zombies do not feel pain. you can lock a zombie wrist as much as you like and are likely to just remove the hand.
    i would also avoid any hand strikes unless i am wearing thick gloves
    a good kick could buy you some space, but any body who goes for a head kick out side the ring is asking for a humiliating and possibly deadly defeat
    i would only use blunt weopons to avoid the risk of contamination
    personal fitness is the best defense, run and keep running
  5. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,683

    Posted On:
    5/11/2011 10:25am

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd head kick a zombie.
  6. Vince Tortelli is offline

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000

    Posted On:
    5/11/2011 12:13pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fire is not your friend in the zombie apocolypse.
    To completely eliminate a human body via combustion takes some pretty extreme temperatures, there's a reason crematoriums use special equipment instead of just tossing the dearly departed onto a woodpile out back.
    While lighting a zombie on fire will take it out...eventually, it's going to take much longer than it does in the Resident Evil games, and until then you have an undead eating machine that is relentlessly closing the gap on you...and it's on fire.
    Good luck with your shelter/hideaway/fortress then.
  7. tao.jonez is offline
    tao.jonez's Avatar

    Ninja Fruit

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,055

    Posted On:
    5/11/2011 1:48pm


     Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Iaido. Zombie apocalypse and Watermelon festivals are the only 2 places I can think of where this skill would be relevant.
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln



  8. KO'd N DOA is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,593

    Posted On:
    5/11/2011 3:09pm


     Style: Judo Sandbagger

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am getting more interested in bodyguard robots, could hook a few up with some whirling iron fan blades to cut them down, like the ones that cut down forests.

    I worked construction and seen what metal blades revolving at high speeds can do to normal flesh, Zombie flesh will just melt like butter.
  9. tao.jonez is offline
    tao.jonez's Avatar

    Ninja Fruit

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,055

    Posted On:
    5/11/2011 3:21pm


     Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bodyguard robots turn on you, then you have a whole different apocalypse.

    What are you thinking, man!?!
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln



  10. KO'd N DOA is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,593

    Posted On:
    5/11/2011 3:24pm


     Style: Judo Sandbagger

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Perhaps arming them was not a good idea...

    (*trudges back to ACME catalogue)
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.