Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 11:31am

Style: Wing Chun Kuen

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DdlR View Post
    But they just ... keep ... coming ...
    The average urbanite zombie's would literally walk their legs off before they could catch you. Their lack of pain works to their detriment, as there's no pain to tell them to stop chasing or have their legs fall off from exceeding the biomechanical limits of their legs' (lack of) conditioning. Resulting in a crawling zombie horde.

From wiki
    An Ironman Triathlon is one of a series of long-distance triathlon races organized by the World Triathlon Corporation (WTC) consisting of a 2.4 miles (3.86 km) swim, a 112 miles (180.25 km) bike and a marathon (26 miles 385 yards, 42.195 km) run, raced in that order and without a break.
    Either way, neither of you are human, 140 miles of non-stop activity under 17 hours.

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 1:44pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: A compilation of many

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Apple View Post
    "Fixed fortifications are monuments to the arrogance and stupidity of man. If mountains and oceans can be overcome ANYTHING built by man can be overcome"

-Gen. Patton

Surviving the zombpocalypse will require mobility. That's right if you wanna' live you'll be spending much of your free time running away like a little girl.

I never heard of running away to Easter Island (Diego Garcia, yeah) but what the hell is there to eat ? Zombies do not swim but neither may they drown. That's the same plan as "Maximum Overdrive" and that right there should speak volumes.

Barracading yourself inside a BigBoxMart will end one of two ways : Save some ranch dressing to put on your shotgun barrel because that will be your last meal. The zombies will hear you inside and they will try to claw their way in. All day,all night, all weather, every day. If that constant noise doesn't drive you insane it will certainly attract more of them until you are surrounded. Now you are at the center of zombie Woodstock, thousands of them in every direction. To quote Chazz Palmentari "Now you's CAN'T leave". All the food and water you stockpilled will be all the food and water you ever get....except for that last packet of ranch dressing.

Ending #2 : You will be under siege from every two bit "Lord Humungus" within 50 miles. You'll be wishing for scenario #1 because zombies at least don't shoot back. If some wannabe road warrior LARPer tosses a molotov onto the roof it's pretty much over. If you think your "1337" Call Of Duty or Counterstrike sniper skills will prevent that consider that the raiders can snipe too...and they already know what building you're in.

You're better off being the roving biker gang than the chumps defending the mall. Remember the zombies aren't THAT dangerous you still have to worry about your fellow humans just like right now.
    thats why i would never stay in one place....
    anyway
    heres a little simulato i found to show what would happen in a city wide zed outbreak
    http://www.class3outbreak.com/zombie...eak-simulator/

Flyweight

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 3:05pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, MMA, CQB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would get a decent sized boat and live on the ocean. Zombies can't swim, especially not far enough to catch you in the middle of the Mediterranean. There's plenty of fish to eat and you should be able to make quick stops to refuel & gather supplies at ports around the world.
    :Determined:
    HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
    http://ftcy.co/tBAxyj

Posted On:
    2/24/2010 9:08pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: A compilation of many

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    I would get a decent sized boat and live on the ocean. Zombies can't swim, especially not far enough to catch you in the middle of the Mediterranean. There's plenty of fish to eat and you should be able to make quick stops to refuel & gather supplies at ports around the world.
    what if you get stranded? and what about zombies on the ports

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/24/2010 9:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What about the Somalis ?

Posted On:
    2/24/2010 10:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What about the Somalis ?
    What about zombie pirates?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/24/2010 10:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Bartitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    What about zombie pirates?
    Zombie ninjas would kick their asses and it would be totally sweet.

Flyweight

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 2:21pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, MMA, CQB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ss4gogeta0 View Post
    what if you get stranded? and what about zombies on the ports
    There could be zombies at the ports, like everywhere else, but you should be able to easily clear a path to what you need and then exit before a large horde could get to you.

There should be plenty of supplies near to the docks at most ports so you shouldn't have to travel far from safety and should be able to keep an avenue clear for your escape route. Just don't let them flank you while you're gathering or you could be fucked.

Get stranded? Then I guess you're dead like everybody else.
    :Determined:
    HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
    http://ftcy.co/tBAxyj

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 2:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There could be zombies at the ports, like everywhere else, but you should be able to easily clear a path to what you need and then exit before a large horde could get to you.

There should be plenty of supplies near to the docks at most ports so you shouldn't have to travel far from safety and should be able to keep an avenue clear for your escape route. Just don't let them flank you while you're gathering or you could be fucked.

Get stranded? Then I guess you're dead like everybody else.

I would be more concerned by the lack of weather reports. The sea is a living thing, it breathes, it eats, it reproduces.....and it hates.

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 1:40pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would be more concerned by the lack of weather reports. The sea is a living thing, it breathes, it eats, it reproduces.....and it hates.

Now thats scary to think about.
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast