Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/17/2010 4:25pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Email sent to Will.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/17/2010 4:28pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope you get a reply soon.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/18/2010 9:49am

Style: Fitness-Fu and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It took me awhile to do my homework.

Based on the information you gave me, I searched all the way back to 1997 for both GM (Gunners Mate) and, just in case SO (Special Warfare Operator) and came up with 2 listings for Holmes, both for GM and nothing under SO;

HOLMES, S Active Duty, 2006

HOLMES, E SelRes, 2007

Neither of which match the name for the person in question.

So that leaves the following possibilities;

1. He is lying about being a GMC
    2. He made Chief prior to 1997

Unless you can get me the year he allegedly made Chief, this is the best I can do for the moment.

Additionally the RE codes are service wide, so and RE3 in the Navy would be the same for the Army etc.

And finally food for thought; he is sporting what looks like a MSM (Meritorious Service Medal) on his ribbon bar. That is a pretty high decoration with pretty specific guidelines as to the circumstances warranting it. Not saying it isn't legit, but based on what is we know so far; it is suspect.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/18/2010 10:45am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AMF please check your PM's mate..

Thx
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/18/2010 10:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Got it Dave, thank you.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/18/2010 11:20am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is so hard any more to get social security numbers. I know he runs a collection agency in Annville, KY. probably uses his reputation as a SEAL to make his collections. I will check for other information that might be helpful.
    I agree with you on the decorations he is wearing.
    What is further concerning me is the influence he is having on young people who are looking up to him as a HERO.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/18/2010 11:31am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I checked the Kentucky Secretary of States Online Buisness Services and found the following. He has a Buisness Incorporated with the State of Kentucky.
    ELITE BUSINESS RESOLUTIONS, INC Christopher Rodrick Holmes Annville, KY
    http://apps.sos.ky.gov/business/obdb...RICK&sl=HOLMES

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/18/2010 12:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Medic View Post
    It is so hard any more to get social security numbers. I know he runs a collection agency in Annville, KY. probably uses his reputation as a SEAL to make his collections. I will check for other information that might be helpful.
    I agree with you on the decorations he is wearing.
    What is further concerning me is the influence he is having on young people who are looking up to him as a HERO.
    I don't need a SSN# to verify the rank claim, just the year he allegedly made it.

There is also the very highly unlikely possibility he was meritoriously advanced, but that is a very specific program with strict guidelines and he'd be hard pressed to pull off that charade.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/18/2010 5:28pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have written a letter to the United States Navy Personnel Records. I have included all information I know regarding Chris Holmes. I have requested a complete records search and all available information available for release under the Freedom of Information Act.
    The Navy Personnel Records Center is in Millington TN. With the growing need for storage space for military Records Depending on when one served the request will be sent to St. Louis MO or Millington, TN for Naval Records.
    The Down side is a request can take as long as 90 days to be answered or longer.

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 2:33pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: KungFu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Medic View Post
    I have written a letter to the United States Navy Personnel Records. I have included all information I know regarding Chris Holmes. I have requested a complete records search and all available information available for release under the Freedom of Information Act.
    The Navy Personnel Records Center is in Millington TN. With the growing need for storage space for military Records Depending on when one served the request will be sent to St. Louis MO or Millington, TN for Naval Records.
    The Down side is a request can take as long as 90 days to be answered or longer.
    FYI Medic.....
    First of all YOU can't get any records concerning Mr. Holmes, that falls under privacy laws. If you use his social, his address or anything concerning him, he can sue you for several things under KY Law. Also, it does not matter what he claims, it falls under the "utterances" law. You can claim to be anything in this world and just look ignorant. There was a case in Ohio where a man claimed to have won a Silver Star in combat and was charged under the Stolen Valor act, and nothing became of it because it was not doing un-due stress on anyone. Claiming your background is NOT illegal, how ever posting things like you have here could get you put in front of a Judge. If Mr. Holmes were to find out who you were and what your were saying and any of it were subject to the law, In my opinion he would be able to sue you and Mr. Schneider. Also if he knows you by sight, as you say he does then I would really be aware of what I was saying about this person on a PUBLIC forum. Whatever he did or didn't do still falls short of the Stolen Valor Act. Just information for you to think about.
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast