Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/14/2010 11:17pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have tried to locate his facility. He is not listed in the Yellow Pages. However it is my understanding he just started his Kenpo/ Mixed Martial Arts School in Annville, Ky about four months ago. Annville, Ky is a Small Commuinty in Kentucky. The people in Annville are very trusting people and hold the military in the Highest Regard. The thought that anyone would perpetrate a fraud would not enter into their way of life.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/14/2010 11:59pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Medic View Post
    He Identified himself as a Navy Seal to me.
    Would you be prepared to confirm that through an email and if required in writing ?
    Annville Ky is about 15 miles from my location here in London, KY. He did take lessons from Mr. Will Schiender at Elite Martial Arts London, KY.
    Thank you, we'll make some enquiries through Mr. Schiender
    ...When I talked to Will about three weeks ago he told me at that time Holmes Left his yellow belt on the Door of Elite Martial Arts with McDojo written in Red. Then He opens a Kenpo Classs in Annville, KY. It is unkwon where he recieved his Kenpo Training since their is no Kenpo School in London, KY.

I donot know how he is advertising his classes or how much he charges.
    I would suggest contacting Mr. Will Scheinder of Elite Martial Arts London, KY
    will do thank you.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 12:02am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have tried to locate his facility. He is not listed in the Yellow Pages. However it is my understanding he just started his Kenpo/ Mixed Martial Arts School in Annville, Ky about four months ago. Annville, Ky is a Small Commuinty in Kentucky. The people in Annville are very trusting people and hold the military in the Highest Regard. The thought that anyone would perpetrate a fraud would not enter into their way of life.
    I would appreciate (because I don't live in the US) if you could continue trying to locate the school and I would really like some type of flyer or club poster, especially if it advertisies him as a Navy Seal.

Are you known to the guy claiming to be a Seal ?

~Ella Wheeler

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 1:31am

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just sent this to TangoDown, a well-known manufacturer of weapon accessories (mostly AR-15 furniture, rail systems and mounts.) I doubt that Mr. Holmes is actually claiming any affiliation with them, but if he is, they should know about his questionable credibility. Even if he isn't, they may have concerns about him using the same name.

To Whom It May Concern:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=93897
    Recently, it has been alleged at www.bullshido.com that one Chris "Gunner" Holmes has been pretending to be a Navy SEAL in Kentucky (he has been checked, and no one named "Chris Holmes" has ever been a SEAL) and has claimed to be a master and instructor in Kenpo karate (it's further alleged that Holmes left his former school, in London, KY, with a yellow belt rather than the black belt he claims.)
    Finally, it has been alleged that Holmes has now opened his own martial arts school, claiming to teach Kenpo and mixed martial arts, in Annville, Kentucky under the name "Tango Down Martial Arts." I'd like to know whether Mr. Holmes is affiliated with TangoDown in any way. As far as I know, Mr. Holmes has not claimed any connection to TangoDown (he may not even be aware that your company exists) but if there is a connection, I'd like your representatives to comment on Mr. Holmes. The link at the top of this message goes to the discussion thread at Bullshido.net concerning Mr. Holmes.
    Thanks for your time.

Don Gwinn

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 11:32am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Holmes Knows me by site. He also made claims of being a Navy Seal in the Presents of a Laurel County District Court Judge Michael Caperton at Elite Martial Arts about four months ago. When Mr. Holmes was asked about his Seal Training he stumbled in the Conversation. I informed Judge Caperton that a records check showed that Holmes was never a nayv seal. Judge Caperton said that didnot surprise him. Soon after that conversation Mr. Holmes Relocated to Annville, KY.
    I shall gather as much information as possible concerning location and students. I heard he was also listed on the McKee KY Topix site.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 11:57am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You might want to contact Mr. Tony Remy. It is my Understanding Chris Holmes attempted to recieve martial arts rank i.e. certification from him. I know at one time Chris Holmes was listed with the Kentucky Boxing and Wrestling Authority as a MMA fighter. I checked the Kentucky Boxing and Wrestling Authorities Website and I can no longer find a listing/ license for Mr. Chris Holmes from this body.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 12:04pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Previous Kentucky Boxing and Wrestling Authority Information:
    Holmes,Christopher R.AMMA Contestant000851 04/25/200912/31/2009NoActive
    NameLicensee TypeLicense #Issue DateExpire DateDiscipline ActionStatus
    His License expired 31 Dec. 2009

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 1:13pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kentucky Medic,

I need you to email me directly to set up a clear line of dialogue;

If you click on my forum persona shown on the left of the forum page above the picture of Hugo Stiglitz, you see a drop down menu appear, there you will be able to send me an email directly.

I need the contact details of all the persons you cite, idealy email address to start with but postal if that's what you have.

Thank you

Dave

~Ella Wheeler

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 2:38pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Email Sent with requested Information Dave.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 2:43pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you, I'll deal accordingly, please feel free to keep in touch either via the thread or via email, all results will be detailed in the thread to maintain transparency unless there's a specific reason for a piece of information to remain unpublished.

~Ella Wheeler
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast