Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/12/2010 3:25pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know Chris Holmes took lessons from Will Schnieder of Elite martial Arts in London, KY. Holmes Left his Yellow belt on the door of Elite Martila Arts with "McDojo" written on the Belt and then all of a sudden he opens a Kenpo School in Annville, KY and is a Black Belt.

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    2/12/2010 3:27pm

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Link to a previous newbietown thread regarding Christopher Holmes with more information:

Fake Navy Seal in Annville, KY - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Maybe an admin can merge.

EDIT: PM'd a mod to request merge.
    Last edited by Uncle Skippy; 2/12/2010 3:42pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/12/2010 3:45pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay first off, until you are absolutely 100% sure who the person is, do not post their address and other information.

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    2/12/2010 3:45pm

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Medic View Post
    I know Chris Holmes took lessons from Will Schnieder of Elite martial Arts in London, KY. Holmes Left his Yellow belt on the door of Elite Martila Arts with "McDojo" written on the Belt and then all of a sudden he opens a Kenpo School in Annville, KY and is a Black Belt.
    Did you talk with Schneider directly?

Someone here may need to contact Schneider for 3rd party verification as well. Testimony from a previous instructor, particularly the style in which Holmes is now teaching, would be very beneficial.

Photos or information on where Holmes got his *current* certificates/certifications for Kenpo would incredibly valuable.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/12/2010 4:05pm

Style: Reality Self Defense

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I also just tried calling WILL, and his voicemail is saying that he is out until today, so he might be back tonight, I can try again later...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/12/2010 9:02pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I talked to Will personnaly and he showed me the yellow Belt with McDojo written in Red Ink. Evidently Holmes wanted Will to Advance him in Grade. will refused.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/13/2010 6:09pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, since it was stated that he is running a Kenpo school, I cheched the Kenpo family trees for this guy. He is not listed on any Kenpo family tree. I checked all styles of Kenpo that I could find and nothing showed up. Has anyone gotten through to Holmes?

Posted On:
    2/14/2010 2:15am

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do we have documentation of Holmes's claims? I don't see anything linked on the POW Network's site. A webpage or other documentation, either from Holmes himself or from a first-hand witness willing to be named in a writeup, would be good.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/14/2010 7:06pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Medic View Post
    I have verified through Steve Robinson that a man named Chris Holmes is not nor has he ever been a Navy Seal. Holmes has opened a Kenpo Karate School in Annville, KY and I believe his Martial Arts Credintials are Suspect. His students believe he was a navy seal and evidently this attracts people to his Kenpo School. "Learn Martial Arts from a REAL Navy Seal." If you can expose this man as a Bullshit Martial Artist then please do.
    Hi mate.. I have some questions for you to help me in tracking down a bit more informnation

1. Geographically, how close are you to the chap in question?
    2. Have you seen any literature from the chap’s martial arts school advertising him as a "Navy Seal”? and or, can you obtain said document if it exists ?
    3. Would you be prepared to kindly let me have the contact details (emails ideally) of the people you've already been in contact with?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/14/2010 7:48pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He Identified himself as a Navy Seal to me. Annville Ky is about 15 miles from my location here in London, KY. He did take lessons from Mr. Will Schiender at Elite Martial Arts London, KY. When I talked to Will about three weeks ago he told me at that time Holmes Left his yellow belt on the Door of Elite Martial Arts with McDojo written in Red. Then He opens a Kenpo Classs in Annville, KY. It is unkwon where he recieved his Kenpo Training since their is no Kenpo School in London, KY.
    I donot know how he is advertising his classes or how much he charges.
    I would suggest contacting Mr. Will Scheinder of Elite Martial Arts London, KY
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast