Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/18/2013 7:37pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    File an action with the small claims court, file a fraud claim with https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ and contact a lawyer with a free consultation.

Get all records of your payments, show the dates the school disappeared and provide information that proves he didn't provide services for your money.

Posted On:
    6/18/2013 10:54pm

Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I had the misfortune of knowing him he had kept his business in his wifes name. I don't know if that will help but if you hit a dead end on paper trail check for it in her name. If I hear anything out here about him setting up shop again I'll drop a line.

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 4:10pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kickboxing/Mai Thuy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    David Kunz just pulled the same scam in Idaho. I had my twins in his class for a year and a half and we really respected him until he ripped off everybody in the community. His school was named Taejeetkungpodo.. I am so dissapointed as he was a Sensai, mentor, and the kids were shocked that he ripped them off. I was paid months in advance when he left. How do we stop this guy?

David Kunz just pulled the same scam in Idaho. I had my twins in his class for a year and a half and we really respected him until he ripped off everybody in the community. His school was named Taejeetkungpodo.. I am so dissapointed as he was a Sensai, mentor, and the kids were shocked that he ripped them off. I was paid months in advance when he left. How do we stop this guy?

Posted On:
    1/20/2014 1:32am

Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Came across Kunz again. I don't know if he's still in operation but it appears he was right back out here after he pulled his scam in Idaho. http://www.bigbeargrizzly.net/news/b...a4bcf887a.html

I also found a note about an arrest in Arizona for probation violation. http://arre.st/Mugshots/Arizona/Mari...5/mugshot.html

I'd really like to put together a timeline for kunz. I'm thinking he's been in quite a few states now putting up shop cleaning out his students and then moving to another state. I'm just not skilled enough in the art of internet detective work to piece it all together.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12