Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 789 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2004 4:13pm

Style: Internal/extern

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I 'm not gonna read this whole thread(at the moment), but what I think is it's the combining foods with other foods that has to do with weight; not that one type of food or another is good or bad. Maybe
    Last edited by serious harm; 2/14/2004 5:37pm at .

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    2/14/2004 4:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're not going to read this thread? There is some extremely good professional commentary in here. Figures somebody who thinks Wong Kiew Kit could actually move clouds wouldn't recognize real science when he saw it. I hope you get cancer and have it treated by a TCM practitioner.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    2/14/2004 5:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Very nice Wastrel. I was trying to come up with a good flame for that comment but the "Eat Children Bear" side of your avatar beat me to it and did a much better job than I think I would have done.

Oh, and as per your requisite welcome to Bullshido, "serious harm," . . . STFU, n00b!!!
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2004 5:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Amp,
    You've got your sources I've got mine, it's called the results from my blood work after being on this "terribly dangerous" diet.

Triglycerdes before Atkins - 304
    After Atkins for 3 months - 112

Total cholesterol befrore Atkins - 200
    After Atkins for 3 months - 167

HDL (good) cholesterol before Atkins - 33
    After Atkins for 3 months - 43

LDL (bad) cholesterol before Atkins - 106
    After Atkins for 3 months - 102

Weight loss of 32 pounds in 3 months.

All that on a low carb diet, imagine that. Is it possible the medical community could be wrong?
    I'll let the numbers above speak for me

OBTW, the Atkins diet emphasizes eating lots of veggies as well as protein and fat. My blood work results improved while eating eggs and sausage, beef, pork, chicken, salads with real dressing all the foods the medical community says will increase cholesterol and triglycerides and KILL you. My doctor told me I added another 10 years to my life, hardly sounds like I'm knocking at deaths door by eating this way. One more thing Dr. Atkins weighed 195 pounds the day he was brought into the hospital, the weight gain reported in the hatchet job was attributed to fluid retention and his heart condition was due to a viral infection and not his diet.

just some 'low carb' food for thought.

JohnBoy

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2004 6:28pm

Style: Internal/extern

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I used to love meat afew years ago, but since I became vegetarian the smell has become sickening. Whe they say " meat stinks" they really mean it, I didn't relize until I really quit eating it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2004 11:28pm

Style: muay-thai/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it stinks good

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    2/14/2004 11:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by xoaxos
    it stinks good
    Hell yeah it does! If I think about grilling some ribs dripping with honey whiskey barbecue sauce for too long I get so hungry I start gnawing on my arm. . . mmmmm. ribs. . . .

Excuse me, I must make a trip to the store now.
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2004 1:17am

Style: TKD BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote by Wastrel:

It's Occam...Morons. :D
    --------------------------------
    Hehehehe...I stand corrected :D. Wastrel, to quote Shrek, you are like an onion...there seem to be many, many layers to you.

Steak...must have steaaaaaaak....

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    2/15/2004 5:50pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wastrel:
    Americans eat too many calories. Too many of those calories come from complex carbohydrates. The low-fat food revolution resulted in replacement with sugars. I see Americans who think a diet means they don't eat beef, but they'll eat a plate of pasta instead. Why? Because nutso vegetarians have convinced them that animal fats are making them fat. Dumb.
    I disagree. Americans (and Australians) are fat because they eat too much fat, mainly saturated fat.

Repulsive Monkey:
    Bite my fat Atkins ass, FoM! Now stick that in your quote space and smoke it.
    Done!
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/15/2004 6:10pm

supporting member
     Style: 7 Star

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Americans are fat because we "Super Size" everything! I saw a guy the other day with what looked like a bucket off coffee. it had to be 64oz. That's a half gallon of coffee!

Fortunately I live in Colorado Springs, one of the healthiest cities in the country.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 789 LastLast