Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 10:16pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mytank4 View Post
    i decided to participate and show these kids how retarded they are and no one was filming this time. the chunner didnt fight yet so i decided to fight him i threw jab,cross clinched and got a latteral drop right to side mount i mounted him then took off my boxing gloves then slapped him in the face a couple times. im gonna participate in another one next week and i will have them get it on video. im not gonna post it on youtube maybe a site where my teachers/family are not likely to find it. it was a good way to let some steam out after getting my car keyed.
    Make sure before and after every fight you tell them to go train at an actual school/gym or else you're gonna have to fight all of them and slap them in the face every time.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 10:54pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mytank4 View Post
    i decided to participate and show these kids how retarded they are and no one was filming this time. the chunner didnt fight yet so i decided to fight him i threw jab,cross clinched and got a latteral drop right to side mount i mounted him then took off my boxing gloves then slapped him in the face a couple times. im gonna participate in another one next week and i will have them get it on video. im not gonna post it on youtube maybe a site where my teachers/family are not likely to find it. it was a good way to let some steam out after getting my car keyed.
    I believe you should count yourself lucky. Wing chun has a fearsome arsenal of clinch weapons and for him to allow you to get a lateral shows great restraint on his part in not using those weapons. Congratulations on your victory and I hope your experience has shown you what it means to challenge a wing chun warrior.

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 11:24pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wingchunx2z View Post
    I believe you should count yourself lucky. Wing chun has a fearsome arsenal of clinch weapons and for him to allow you to get a lateral shows great restraint on his part in not using those weapons. Congratulations on your victory and I hope your experience has shown you what it means to challenge a wing chun warrior.

.....:ohyeah::laughing4

lol jk

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 11:44pm

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No it doesn't, shut up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2010 1:08am

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ADM View Post
    No it doesn't, shut up.
    real wing chun does. Just wait, I bet Dr Tsun Tzu will show us a few in his match! gooo Doc Hurray wing chun!!!!!!!!!

mr. Hobbes

Posted On:
    2/11/2010 1:45am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    real wing chun does. Just wait, I bet Dr Tsun Tzu will show us a few in his match! gooo Doc Hurray wing chun!!!!!!!!!
    sounds like he's gonna be getting a surprise visit from the Ghost of Rapemas past

unless he's fighting Sirc, I don't quite have confidence in Sirc.

Posted On:
    2/11/2010 2:36am

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No ... it doesn't ... shut up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2010 3:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, every time they lose, it's always because they were restraining themselves. Damn noble wc warriors.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/12/2010 4:19pm

Style: WrestlingMmaMuayThaiTkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i doubt he was restraining. i dont think anyone wants to hit the ground pretty hard. and i dont consider myself lucky that he sucks and that wing chun sucks

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    2/12/2010 4:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's sarcasm dude.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast