Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Weak

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 1:05am

Join us... or die
     Style: No longer training

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You mean syberia. Nice vid guys, too good for me to understand your technical brilliance.

Btw, serge - is 'standing base' now a euphemism for having a big ass? Cos' I'm all for that (30 seconds into the Coffeefan vid...)
    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 3:04am

Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More cake=more ass!

The other day I said "Can I have cake with that?" and Syberia appeared! She looked a bit startled, I took her to Outback Steakhouse which has a portal back to Aus. (this could be a cool children's story)
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 3:07am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherserge View Post
    More cake=more ass!

The other day I said "Can I have cake with that?" and Syberia appeared! She looked a bit startled, I took her to Outback Steakhouse which has a portal back to Aus. (this could be a cool children's story)
    Next time resist the impulse to go to outback X 3 then go to Ruth Chris..... Ummm!!!!
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Weak

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 5:40am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Serge loves the 2-for-1 combo that only Outback Steakhouse can offer (plus he's got a whole book of coupons stuffed down his sambo shorts).

On a serious note, serge, if coffeefan was fit, do you think you can take that rhino (said with the utmost awe) down?
    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 8:47am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You mean Sambo vs Sambo Gong Sau? Lord, there is one other throw I have in the egg-basket and I have to hit it 100% and I'm not sure it would work!

At the least, we'd both hit the mat really hard! DO OR DIE LILLY! Just like the Shrimp Scampi OR Kangaroo Fajita special, only at yer Outback Steakhouse-bonzer!!!
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 7:44pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    You mean syberia. Nice vid guys, too good for me to understand your technical brilliance.

Btw, serge - is 'standing base' now a euphemism for having a big ass? Cos' I'm all for that (30 seconds into the Coffeefan vid...)
    Gi pants aren't the most faltering. Besides, considering how many scrawny legged boys there are I thought you would enjoy a bubble butt

YouTube- Sir Mix-A-Lot - I like big butts ( Official Music Video )

Weak

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 5:11am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Coffeefan, did you not see the part I wrote 'i'm all over that'?!

I am a real fan of men with strong glutes. I also hear you about gi pants, mine seem to take on a life of their own, I've given up on having an aerodynamic butt.

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 10:28am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I am a real fan of men with strong glutes. I also hear you about gi pants, mine seem to take on a life of their own, I've given up on having an aerodynamic butt.
    this is aerodynamic:

YOU WELCOME!!
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 10:43am

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I must have, I just reread your post. I personally am not a fan of people being super scrawny, which seems to be a horrible trend these days.

Weak

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 6:33pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Serge...uh, imagine two of those side by side.

Coffeefan, the trend is well and truly
    part of men's fashion too. It disturbs me.
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91516171819 20 LastLast