Posted On:
    2/22/2010 11:28pm

Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chainpunch View Post
    Wow, really? Really?

This fight has turned people 180 or I must be in the twilight zone.

Whatever bits and pieces of his WT he used, well you can find them with a magnifying glass but the way he presents it on youtube is worthless.

DDT won props to him but to claim his WT training had an impact and reference the moves... come on if we did not know who this guy was there would be no talk about WT.
    typically, there isn't any reason to talk about Wing Chun in the first place...
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Posted On:
    2/22/2010 11:29pm

Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...unless you, yourself are an instructor....
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    2/22/2010 11:41pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone uploaded other TD videos?

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    2/22/2010 11:57pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes my amusement level is dropping I need MOAR AMUSING VID-E-O-SS!!!!11!!11!111

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 12:10am

Style: Jee Shin Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A fighter is the sum of all his experiences, not the single system of which he studied.

e.g I may know how to bake a cake, but in time I will combine my experiences from all my cake baking to make a good cake :)

I may be a chunner, but in time I will also have learnt many styles in which I would have a good pool of knowledge to call from. In which I won't be just a chunner :)

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 2:44am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    you know, out of this whole thing its the people not even fucking involved who look like tossers.

DrTT won against a younger guy, who has experience in mma, and apparently trains like a ************ (more on that later). he beat him up, and while it wasnt entirely chun he used, you could see those elements of his training in there

Sirc fought a much bigger and stronger guy, and kept going despite the fact that it became apparent it was a lost cause. even if i give him ****, sirc has no quit in him, which is a good trait. unlike talking **** to much bigger stronger people on the internet.

all the people not involved in the fight who are throwing **** at DrTT look like fuckwits and tbh, he is coming across as being the bigger man in all this. youre right, he wasnt throwing picture perfect chain punches and pak saos. how many amateur kickboxers do you see using perfect, or even good technique? or mma guys? i wish i looked as good in the ring as i do on the pads.

also you cant discredit anything he did due to his size, because while it obviously came into play, everybody knew.

one thing id like to know, as alluded to before about sircs training- it would be interesting to know how much he does train because while i hear that claim come along now and then im not sure where exactly it sprouted from. i remember in that BS vs UG fight he looked like a typical skinnyfat nerd, couldnt really tell here but apparently it was much the same thing, minus his muscular dancing thighs.
    You know, I never understood that either. I don't ever post my training schedule, people just seem to allude to that without much basis ever. I think the only people who know are the people really close to me or people who have my phone number.

It's pretty beat up, but it is a complete copy....

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 3:01am

supporting member
     Style: EBMAS WT/ Latosa Concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherserge View Post
    Was there more toe-pressure when Sirc was face-down and had started after that hold?
    No, nothing until he rolled it over, and then that was when the tendon on the inside of my knee was stretching. Then it stalled out or he let it go and we were stuck.

edit: ya, like Punisher said, not a big deal. I had made some jokes about Sirc's inability to read the rules over in YMAS so I was actually worried he might be trying a toe crank, hell he wore a shirt which is not allowed in UFC as far as I know, so he might have been doing whatever the hell he felt like. But I don't think it was intentional.
    Last edited by Dr._Tzun_Tzu; 2/23/2010 3:13am at .

"If anything is gained from this, it should be you both wanting to get better so you can make up for how crappy you are now." KidSpatula about the Sirc vs DTT Gong Sau Event
    Until the Bulltube is fixed:
    DTT vs Sirc

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 3:05am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once I find my card reader, I'll post up the rest of the videos.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 9:06am

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherserge View Post
    typically, there isn't any reason to talk about Wing Chun in the first place...
    ah... we agree on something?

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 9:09am

Style: Regretfully, TKD.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc and DTT being civil after their gong sau. If only more people could follow this example. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge.*

Seriously though, a previous comment I made is being proven as idiotic and shows a very poor attempt at wit. Quick, one of you call the other a poopey-head.

Oh well, can't win 'em all. Congrats to both of you. Good fight.