Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/05/2010 11:57am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Silat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    No, it wouldn't. Rules are rules he has been warned three times. I guess he wants a ban. All of the threads come from that website. It would be a little different if he was using various websites.
    Sorry guys, the site mentioned is the site I visit the most but I'm always looking for other/better mma site. I hate posting stories that you are going to find on any mma news site due to that they have already been posted. I'm still leaning this site or trying to learn it. Didn't even see the first warning until after the 2nd one. I won't post any more stories until I get more established here if I haven't burnt that bridge already. Again, my apologies if I offended. If I have already burnt that bridge, I will just move on. I love talking MMA but hate the drama that come with it. Way too many keyboard tough guys out there and I'm looking for sites that keep that in check. Or non-sherdog type of sites if that makes sense.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/05/2010 9:52pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We are pretty lacking in keyboard warriors here, lots of dicks and sceptics though. Just be sure to follow the rules and you should do fine.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/05/2010 10:19pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolunt View Post
    I'm still leaning this site or trying to learn it. Didn't even see the first warning until after the 2nd one. I won't post any more stories until I get more established here if I haven't burnt that bridge already.
    R It isn't about getting acclimated.

Bullshido Community Rules and Standards of Conduct - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Shitposting: If you cannot post at least a decently formed concept supported by a modest paragraph or so of text, then your post does not deserve its own thread in just about all of the forums here except Trollshido. Posting a link, quoting a whole article, and moving on does not qualify as content. We want to know what you think about it; we really, really do. And if we don't then you'll be made aware of that fact by the rest of the members soon enough.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 1:01am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Silat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Shitposting: If you cannot post at least a decently formed concept supported by a modest paragraph or so of text, then your post does not deserve its own thread in just about all of the forums here except Trollshido. Posting a link, quoting a whole article, and moving on does not qualify as content. We want to know what you think about it; we really, really do. And if we don't then you'll be made aware of that fact by the rest of the members soon enough
    Very understandable. I will do just that.

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 4:16pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow. Least professional and most biased sports "article" ever. :p
    I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 8:04pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    anyone confirmed what this illness was or is?
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 8:26pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Acute Douchitis

Posted On:
    2/07/2010 3:27pm

Style: 9mm/Judo/BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So who exactly hates Lesnar and still missed him? And where is the objective argument here for how Brock would beat both Carwin and Fedor?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/07/2010 5:31pm

Style: Rising Phoenix Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmm . . . according to the Mayo clinic the risk factors for diverticulitis are:

• Aging. You're more likely to get diverticulitis if you're over 40, although it's not known why. It may be that age-related changes, such as a decrease in strength and elasticity of your bowel wall, could contribute to diverticulitis.
    • Too little fiber. Diverticulitis is rare in countries where people eat a high-fiber diet that helps keep stools soft. But it's common in industrialized nations, such as the United States, where the average diet is high in refined carbohydrates and low in fiber. In fact, diverticular disease emerged after the introduction of steel-rolling mills, which greatly reduced the fiber content of flour and other grains.
    • Lack of exercise. Lack of exercise has been associated with a greater risk of formation of diverticula putting a person at risk of diverticulitis. The reasons for this aren't understood.
    • Obesity

I wonder which apply in this case.

The Mayo site has some good material for understanding this condition. Or if you really wanted to know what a "fistula" is but were afraid to ask . . .

Posted On:
    2/07/2010 10:47pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolunt View Post
    Brock stands alone as champion, and not even the great Fedor could bring him down.
    Bad grammar aside, this sentence could have the implication that Fedor and Brock fought. Did anyone else notice this or am i tripping (highly possible, not much sleep on the weekend)?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast