Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/12/2004 5:30pm

Style: BJJ / Kyokushinkai Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I already said that I've read Fear and The Door by Thompson. His books are pretty good as he's speaking from experience. His style...isn't that good. But the books are worthwile reading. Haven't seen the video(s) yet.

X

Posted On:
    2/12/2004 5:34pm

supporting member
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have seen Mr Simon's quite impressive profile. I have heard of Geoff Thompson. Mr. Thai's 'review', however, seems more like a marketing agent's speech.

Again some weirdass name 'Shredder', 'Fence'; but you don't tell us what they mean... Yeah, we shoud buy the tapes...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/12/2004 5:36pm

Style: MantisShrimpFu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote: The fence will give you the opportunity to either hit first, or retain maximum safety whilst you de-escalate. It is to be moulded to suit your own style.

If this is true, then it would be the first "RBSD" worth a crap. De-escalation and aviodance are the most important tactics you need for the "Str33t." Unfortunately, most "reality" folks don't give it much attention because they are too busy shedding and learning "lethal" techniques. Its nice to see that's changing and they're making themselves useful for once.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/12/2004 5:39pm

Style: .........................

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i read "watch my back" a book of his and really enjoyed it. He presented some ideas i'd never heard before, I would reccomend it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/12/2004 5:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    .....isn't that good??? then you must be motherfuckin awesome my friend. But of course...your real life experience is far superior, my mistake.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/12/2004 5:43pm

Style: RBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Poor LLL. He's slowly realising that he fired his li'l bull **** gun too early - again. Hey, dick head. Whats in a name? How can these guys market anything if they don't name it?

Oops. Silly me. That was meant for the Closed Minds thread.

Tut tut tut.

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    2/12/2004 5:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Kickboxing/Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Reveal the light on these ignorant Critters, reveal the "bright light, bright light".......

You sound like a Baptist Minister.
    "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
    - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog **** on your shoe.-Ronin69

X

Posted On:
    2/12/2004 5:48pm

supporting member
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Bri Thai
    Poor LLL. He's slowly realising that he fired his li'l bull **** gun too early - again. Hey, dick head. Whats in a name? How can these guys market anything if they don't name it?

Oops. Silly me. That was meant for the Closed Minds thread.

Tut tut tut.
    So anything by someone famous is automatically good?

Well, holy ****, maybe it isn't. Because We DON'T know what the **** it is & you aren't telling.

So, explain the 'Fence'? (Thompson's other fans can add their stuff too).

& I'm not a MA expert, like I said; & that's true. I just don't buy everything I'm told to...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/12/2004 5:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not here to teach the stuff. How can I do that in a video review? I am here to see if people want to check things out further.

And who said people who are famous have to be good? I didn't. I just pointed out that, before this fine day, you knew **** all about Geoff Thompson, and have just chipped in your insults becase you are a tit.

Am I right? Am I right? Haw haw haw!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/12/2004 5:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And no one expects you to buy everything you are told to. That was an honest review. Of course I love the video. Do you think I'd waste my friggin time reviewing things I hated to watch?

Stop firing your bull **** detector. Its magazine is the only brains you got.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast