Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 7:23am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze View Post
    No, we're waiting for you to tell us why the derogatory usage of the word "liberal" in propaganda by the U.S. Republican party somehow makes that usage standard throughout the world.
    You want to necro this?

First, in as much as you do not live here of vote here, why not worry about fixing your own Country? Mine is going to correct itself come November.

Second, while I am sure you'd like the rest of the world to be as messed up as Europe, I'd rather it avoid both the insane capitulation to Islam, and the foolish notion that Government is the answer to all problems; see Greece.

I'd like the US to STOP running towards Europe and return to the path Ronald Reagan put it on. As I said, come November we will.

Don't expect me to bother looking back here. I spend my time fixing the problems in the US, not creating more of them.

So, to quote one of your hero's, John Stewart, go **** yourself....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 8:09am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It wasn't a necro, the post was addressed directly to me, I thought it best to respond in this case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Don't expect me to bother looking back here.
    Oh, I think we're done.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213