Sponsored Links Spacer Image

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    2/02/2010 7:13am

Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Home defence for 11 year olds.

Ok, I realise I have almost no business being in this sub-forum and this may have been posted previously, if this is the case then I apologise forthwith and I'll try not to bother you guys again.

But...

Holy fucking ****!!!! This is... Well... I haven't the words. See what you think:-

I also haven't tried to verify this, I just saw it and thought of all of you.
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2010 9:54am

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sorry jings, it's bs. some real stories here are almost as good, though.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.asp

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    2/02/2010 12:57pm

Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah crap...

Oh well, that's what you get for impulse posting...
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    2/02/2010 9:20pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shooting buckshot feels a lot different than shooting birdshot. Not to say an 11 year old girl couldn't do it, but just that it would be a bit different than what she'd be used to from shooting clays.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29