Page 4 of 11 First 12345678 ... Last
  1. #31

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,487
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tao.jonez View Post
    Sircumnavigation - to move through Bullshido while avoiding threads into which Sirc has interjected his particular brand of dorkishness. This task is only theoretically possible.
    Ignore button. I recommend it.

  2. #32
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiss View Post
    He was the Green Ranger, not Capt Planet!

    Though I like the angle you got going here...
    There is only one Captain Planet, and his name is Ted Turner, bitches.
    YouTube- Robot Chicken - Ted Turner is Captain Planet

    Now clean up the environment.
    Or I'll fucking kill you.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  3. #33

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky, United States
    Posts
    50
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by honest_truth View Post
    What about the red ranger that does gay porn ?
    did he compete in anything other than cornhole cleaning ?

    at powermorphicon Austin St.John said he was learning Muay thai, and had fought in lumpinee stadium.

  4. #34
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    After reading the post, I just had no desire to continue having a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. You are a child who talks a lot. You really know nothing about cars if you came back to me with an argument about an iron block SR20. Those were JDM only, every SR20 that came to the states was an aluminum block with cast sleeves. The SR that is in the NX2000 is the same that came in the SE-R, no different. Just so you know, I have been working on and driving Nissan's since you were in kindergarten.

    Like I said, go back to playing with Hondas until you can learn something about real cars, Asshat. The same goes for Judo and anything else you do.
    LOL

    That wasn't my argument, I said the Japanese SR20DET is nothing like the USDM SR20DE and you tried to say it was.

    For working on cars for so long, what's it like knowing nothing after having done so much?

  5. #35
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, you never answered what class you ran in, what region and whatever else I asked you, because I can have all that **** checked out. I'm one of the Chiefs on the Board members in the Fresno Chapter of SFR region.

    I think you're a liar and you won't fess up to it, you saucer of goat cum.

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    94
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How is it that nobody posted this video yet?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGlyLLNa92o

    JDF! JDF! JDF!

  7. #37

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Denver Co.
    Posts
    284

  8. #38
    tao.jonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,054
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was it just me or did it look like power ranger guy was about to fall asleep at around 3:20? Why didn't his opponent move forward then?

  9. #39
    The Question's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,593
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They've got a power and force that you've never seen before
    They've got the ability to morph and to even out the score
    No one ... can ever take them down
    The power lies on their siiiiiii-iiiiiii-iiiii-iiiiidddeeee

    Go go power rangers
    Go go power rangers
    Go go power rangers

    You Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

  10. #40
    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wyomissing, PA
    Posts
    2,244
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    LOL

    That wasn't my argument, I said the Japanese SR20DET is nothing like the USDM SR20DE and you tried to say it was.

    For working on cars for so long, what's it like knowing nothing after having done so much?

    Actually, the only differences between the DET and the DET was the pistons. Oil squirters and what not when into the VEs. Read up on it.

    EDIT: My mistake, they USDM SR20DEs had no squirters, and a distributor, you are correct with that, but all of the other parts are the same.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    Also, you never answered what class you ran in, what region and whatever else I asked you, because I can have all that **** checked out. I'm one of the Chiefs on the Board members in the Fresno Chapter of SFR region.

    I think you're a liar and you won't fess up to it, you saucer of goat cum.
    I ran with the PCCA and the BMWCCA local events here in NY in the late 90 and early 2000's. Nothing sactioned. I am a NASA and SCCA member though.

    To be honest I can care less about your position, you are still an idiot who knows nothing about the cars you claim to run. I know that I can out drive you with my pig nose. But that is neither here nor there.
    Last edited by DarkPhoenix; 2/02/2010 4:16pm at .
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

Page 4 of 11 First 12345678 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO