See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 2:17pm

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    We'll keep digging first. I just think it may warrant another thread. I mean if they are contacting legit people, for BS reasons, it makes the Org look legit.
    This reminds me of the Ben Fajardo thread:

Nubreed Martial Arts - Ben Fajardo: Legit/Grappling question Answered. - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

where Mike Omerbegovich's IMMAA (different organization) sent Mr Fajardo certificates to help legitimize their organization. When brought to his attention, Mr Fajardo tore Mike and Co. a new one in a series of emails and took down the certs.

I know this is slightly off topic so this is just an FYI for Matt and others. Don't let people piggy-back on your hard work and reputation.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 2:22pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, that will be helpful to the C.A.I. to see why you question everything sent to you as a Martial Arts Instructor.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 2:45pm

Style: Reality Self Defense

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For me I'm done, I am sure everyone reading this post can appreciate why this was brought up in the first place, and have stated if he is legit, then post, that's all I am saying...I had to do it as well as others...
    I know you said "Please give me some time" Matt, but for Bullshido its like Iraq or Iran asking give us some time to make some more time and so on.
    Just dont let it go to long, otherwise we are back to square one, and again, I am sure everyone can appreciate that....

I will be awaiting the updates from Matt- Sorry to hear about your sick child.

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 8:28pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Free Style Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have removed all IIMAA associated things from me and my website. I didn't get rank from them and was shocked to learn they did that kind of thing.

I saw Bill Wallace and see where your coming from with the piggy back analogy.
    IIIMAA I have removed all references and will request my name removed.
    As for Facebook, I don't know everyone' s true story, and I am sure most are legit. The kills I thought were David's late father in Vietnam, Same Name but Sr.

Anyway, C.A.I. has had enough negative publicity and we want a good rep. I have removed myself from the goup. I hope to remain friends with the legit people. Maybe another more researched group should be started where the wannabes and sokemons can be screened. I hope this matter is resolved and I hope to participate in a constructed manner.

Thanks

As for the slogan in latin:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si_vis_pacem,_para_bellum

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 9:06pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    P.S. On Facebook, I have befriended several friends that I believe are legit. I am no longer in the Facebook group, so my "friends" I will email them this thread. So they can see the process I went through and own up if applicable and/ or jump ship before they have a time bomb go of in their Resume one day.

PLEASE start another thread for IIMAA as I have disassociated. And also requested to be removed from "Black Belt International" as well. The Facebook "situation" I know I was gulity myself. But I was getting suspicious by the overkill of medical jargan in some articles. Anyway, all of the asociations I am associated with are C.A.I. and S.B.S. associated only and legit, and will keep it that way!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 12:31am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK Then, We await your certifications....Again, Dont wait to long and for the love of everything that is holy, please do not doctor or "create/copy" certificates...

Once you have that ALL in order. You will be in the clear, but just to clear things up, until then it is not "RESOLVED"

Also Please dont believe everything you want to know from Wikepedia. People like you and me create those things and jerks edit them to make there point correct....

Looking forward to the cert's. Not saying the quote is wrong, it is actually tattoo'd on my arm.
    Last edited by zipit777; 2/09/2010 12:39am at .

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 5:12am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, It seems the more time I put into this, the more time I put into this. I am damned if I do, or damned if I don't, it seems.
    I don't have kung fu paper certificates from my 1984-1992 training, My teacher simply gave me colored sashes. The teacher level sash was the same sash he was given by his teacher. Nowadays it''s all certificates, then it was titlles and silks, at least it was for Man -o- War School. You can call that convient and Bullshido, but its so, and I know you guys will have a field day, so I resisted posting because of that. But I am 100%, everythings on the table, that's it, I don't know what else to say. You can falsely call them Bullshido too. You can call them and ask is the only recourse. Their defense skills were the best I have seen, and I have seen alot, and my teacher never took a dime from me. All he asked for in our 8 years together was too be diligent in your training.

I must bring this participation to an end. I explained each part of my bio. in detail and put a note next to saying experience only and No certificate. I went from Jason Borne to Jason Boring to no posted Bio. at all.

I explained we have been a club with our own autonomy since 1988. All ranks are internal. Then to give a timeline I had a friend of my dig through my things in America for hours and retrieve a old certificate and scan and email me and then I posted my License in Seikukan 1980 to validate a timeline, I had a active duty Lt. Col in Iraq as we speak post a testamonial and validate my kung fu timeline and time of study he also met my teacher and was a student of his too for time.

At the end of the day, we our a group of clubs, I have my license number posted.

As I stated before and again, I removed all titles and associations and references to other styles.

I will now remove my biography completely from online, and also we will not sell any M.A. related DVDs on the internet.

The C.A.I. board met and we went downtown to the Ministry of Justice and with legal aid. We are 100% legal. My skills speak for themselves. They said end of story. People are paying for my personal service, we our non-profit. Our levels are internal and we may remove titles and ranks from non Japan views a.k.a. the internet, but legally it is not necessary.

The board will not comply with posting anything anymore since we have removed everything from the internet pertaining to titles or selling DVDs or anything related. We our a neighborhood non profit club on the otherside of the world, very legal and ran by an Government accredited board. If We can't resolve it, I am sorry, I tried too, going against the board and one member being a certifying member and a member of the Indonesia Silat Association, a.k.a. my wife, whom is extremely pissed I took time and let this control my week in midst of my child being sick, calling America, going to the capital building, spending hours on the net, and much more. I am glad I fixed the inconsistancies though. But, enoughs, enough.

How would you like to be told your life was beleived fake and you and everybody you know knew different.
    I am not some guy who invented a style and proclaimed my self Soke.
    I spent decades training and started my own association of clubs that have autonomy years ago, Not for any reason than to grow and as Mr. Lee said, having no way as way, use what is useful.

The ranks and bio are off public domain and internal only.

We have been going smoothly, producing top grade professional and everyday people in defense skills with nothing but support and backing.
    Then we ran into you. We complied more than needed.

Go after the real fakes, making money and teaching illusion, for God sakes.

If you want to call me phony or keep this thread, that's up to you. I have finished here.
    I have done all I can do. Like I said we have been a legal organization since 1988, my certificates are the name of the organization in which I founded. The signatures are from certified black belts and professionals of different styles. The ranks are internal and for time service and for teachers only. You want to call that Bullshido, and I know some will. So be it. I know I put in over 30 hard years of developement and I will remove titles and styles from the internet that are misleading and I have apparently, i vain tried to appease you one more time.

But I will NOT say what I am doing nor that our organization is Bullshido, because if I did that would be a colosal lie.

I came clean, my bio is off the websites and only on public domain on this site now.

I am a legal neighborhood club thats supported and boarded by government certified professionals that has complied as much as we can or will to people not directly related to our legal matters. If that's not enough I am sorry. You have bigger Fish to fry than a small independant club on the otherside of the world.

My wife is angry, my baby ill and If I don't want a divorce, I must put this to bed.

My top priority is I have a very angry wife to deal with, and for ME and everyone, including the Government of Japan, this is resolved.

God bless and Sayanara

Matt Plewes

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 11:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Matt.

I appreciate you getting into a huff, you might want to take point from my reaming as well"
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...hlight=v-force

You are saying enough is enough and that's fair for you, but taking something down off your web site and still have printed material at the studio is still a lie, would you agree?

Think about it from our end...I had half the record you did, and I went all the way until it was completely cleared and all areas of my identity was covered with PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF and Certificates...Yeah, no one expects a certificate of Tae Kwon Do when you were 5, but the idea of getting all claims on paper out in the open, WITH paper.

You changed your web page however it doesn't clear up the other stuff though sir. I am not hear for you to like me and I personally don't care if you ever do post your certificates, that's not the point. The point is when you give up, THIS POST WILL REMAIN ON THE INTERNET FOR A VERY LONG TIME IN SEARCHES WITH YOUR NAME.

This is what people will see.

So I posted everything from my military records up to my last certificate and photo's...

I understand you have a sick child, your wife is in a huff, you did all these things and thats great. You are on the right track, But Bullshido members decide when it is enough and Matt, YOU HAVE IT LIGHT.

It's up to you - Clear your name, or go back to letting people believe you are living a lie.

Choice is yours.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 2:50pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You need to calm down. Your thread has been buried for nearly two years. It isn't your place to make continued demands when someone is working to fix things.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 3:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My apologies to Plewes if I seemed to Badger him and the group.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567