224800 Bullies, 3771 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 47
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. UpaLumpa is offline
    UpaLumpa's Avatar

    Exasperated.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Descending into absurdity
    Posts
    6,977

    Posted On:
    2/01/2010 11:25am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SCInferno View Post
    I was pretty disappointed in Zaromskis's performance. His defense was non-existent, and I know Diaz is tall, but he didn't even attempt a head kick. But I guess that's what I get for falling in love with YouTube highlights rather than closely analyzing his fighting style.
    Did you miss the bizillion knees to the leg? Methinks they were intended specifically for something.

    Can't figure out what though.


    For such a smart fighter, Nick really surprises when he opens his mouth.
  2. Coach Josh is offline
    Coach Josh's Avatar

    Silent Guardian

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    2,183

    Posted On:
    2/01/2010 12:24pm

    Business Class Supporting Member
     Gladiators Academy Lafayette, LA Style: Judo, MMA, White Trash JJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was embarrassed to be part of the sport while watching that show.

    Lashley/Simms - fail

    Lawlor/Manhoff - not bad memorable but not FOTY

    Cyborg/The chick who was out of her weight class and gender division - good fight

    Walker/Tomato Can - utterly embarrassing should have been labeled "When Kung Fu goes wrong." Ref stoppage due to arm pit punches really how bad could it be. Whatever they paid Nuggethead I would have taken and fought Walker. Seriously how bad was his fight that he won with a KO. I am going to teach the ass check for low kicks all week now.

    Diaz/Zaromski - not a bad fight Zaromski should be a 155 maybe a 145 but he took the fight to Nick but lost to the reach.

    The announcing was horrible. I want the pills that jackass takes because he could put a positive spin on someone taking a **** on the buffet in the UN cafeteria. I am not nut hugging the UFC but that was just a bad card with horrible match ups save for the Lawlor Manhoff fight.
    Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.
  3. UpaLumpa is offline
    UpaLumpa's Avatar

    Exasperated.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Descending into absurdity
    Posts
    6,977

    Posted On:
    2/01/2010 3:36pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Josh View Post
    I was embarrassed to be part of the sport while watching that show.

    Lashley/Simms - fail

    Lawlor/Manhoff - not bad memorable but not FOTY

    Cyborg/The chick who was out of her weight class and gender division - good fight

    Walker/Tomato Can - utterly embarrassing should have been labeled "When Kung Fu goes wrong." Ref stoppage due to arm pit punches really how bad could it be. Whatever they paid Nuggethead I would have taken and fought Walker. Seriously how bad was his fight that he won with a KO. I am going to teach the ass check for low kicks all week now.

    Diaz/Zaromski - not a bad fight Zaromski should be a 155 maybe a 145 but he took the fight to Nick but lost to the reach.

    The announcing was horrible. I want the pills that jackass takes because he could put a positive spin on someone taking a **** on the buffet in the UN cafeteria. I am not nut hugging the UFC but that was just a bad card with horrible match ups save for the Lawlor Manhoff fight.
    Bullshit. Whether or not Zaromski should fight at 155, he is the DREAM 170 champ. That was a legitimate matchup. Nick is simply better.

    The Cyborg comments are nonsense and sexist. Her status is no different than BJ Penn fighting at LW in the UFC.

    The Lashley fight was actually a good thing, and an appropriate matchup. They're bringing up Lashley properly as opposed to, you know, giving him a title shot after his fourth fight (while 2-1).




    But hey look, we get to watch Couture and Coleman fight this Saturday.
    (Doc Brown, when the **** are we?)
  4. Hiro Protagonist is offline
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar

    Has entered Barovia...

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,460

    Posted On:
    2/01/2010 5:33pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cyborg looks more and more like a freak show character. Poor girl.

    I am certainly not interested in watching any of her fights as long as I remain puzzled about her gender.

    I don't think I am sexist for commenting on that.
  5. UpaLumpa is offline
    UpaLumpa's Avatar

    Exasperated.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Descending into absurdity
    Posts
    6,977

    Posted On:
    2/01/2010 5:45pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shouldn't have said sexist, more like stupid, immature, juvenile and scared about own masculinity.
  6. Hiro Protagonist is offline
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar

    Has entered Barovia...

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,460

    Posted On:
    2/01/2010 5:55pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpaLumpa View Post
    Shouldn't have said sexist, more like stupid, immature, juvenile and scared about own masculinity.



    Didn't write my post as a response to yours (hadn't noticed it, acutally) - but to the photos shown above.

    It's the same reason I would not watch fights of Nikolai Walujew, Butterbean or Bob Sapp. Or goat porn, FWIW.

    I see a freak everytime I look into the mirror. TV is for beautiful people, like Fedor and Brock!
  7. Zimmer is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    439

    Posted On:
    2/01/2010 6:33pm


     Style: Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    C'mon, Cyborg ain't bad lookin'. She's 'ight.
  8. Coach Josh is offline
    Coach Josh's Avatar

    Silent Guardian

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    2,183

    Posted On:
    2/01/2010 7:54pm

    Business Class Supporting Member
     Gladiators Academy Lafayette, LA Style: Judo, MMA, White Trash JJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its not really that much of a knock on Christina she is an impressive fighter but let's be real. She took that girls one big shot and it just pissed her off. She is a different level of fighter than any woman.

    Zaromski fought well I am just saying he picked the wrong guy to fight. Diaz is a bitch for any body to fight much less someone from a lower weight class. Just saying it was a bad match up not that it wasn't a good fight. When I realized who it was I figured it would be a good fight and I figured Diaz would do just what he did. Out strike him with his weird style because Zaromski is a striker at heart.
    Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.
  9. UpaLumpa is offline
    UpaLumpa's Avatar

    Exasperated.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Descending into absurdity
    Posts
    6,977

    Posted On:
    2/01/2010 9:03pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Josh View Post
    Its not really that much of a knock on Christina she is an impressive fighter but let's be real. She took that girls one big shot and it just pissed her off. She is a different level of fighter than any woman.
    Not that much of a knock, except for the whole "wrong gender division" part.
  10. SCInferno is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Shenandoah, VA, USA
    Posts
    127

    Posted On:
    2/01/2010 11:47pm


     Style: Kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpaLumpa View Post
    Did you miss the bizillion knees to the leg? Methinks they were intended specifically for something.

    Can't figure out what though.


    For such a smart fighter, Nick really surprises when he opens his mouth.

    Haha, yeah, I saw that. But that wasn't till later in the first round.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.