Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 4:35am

Style: Reality Self Defense

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Extreme (V-Force) Scientific Fighting Concepts

Looking for BULLSHIDO locals to come down and give a FAIR REVIEW OF SCHOOL.

Now I am a regular on Bullshido (Zipit777), I have had my butt turned inside and out on this site when I first came on the scene as a REALITY URBAN SELF DEFENSE INSTRUCTOR with almost 30 years of martial arts experience (15+ continuous) with some GREAT Instructors.

So in saying that I am offering a FREE MONTH of training to ONLY BULLSHIDO members. You can't be a noobie.

Now since my respect and understanding of the bullshido family is harsh but fair, I think it ONLY RIGHT that you come down to train and see for yourself.

If you are interested please email me at vforcesfc@usa.com

You can put us in any situation or scenario.

This is a lot to ask, so I ask that before the ass hammering begins, someone take me up on the offer...

Your week will cover comparison training (what you would do and what I would do), you can try to strike as hard as you like, grab or choke as hard as you like and so on. Behave! ;)

You will also be instructed on how we do things and thus you can pass it along to the Bullshido Family.

If a lot of you want to come down, fine: We will just make a BULLSHIDO FREE SEMINAR.

You will judge on instruction and effectiveness of the tactics, and techniques.

WHOS DOWN!

PS: This is not to be taken as a CHALLENGE TO FLEX YOUR MUSCLES, IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED BY ME. THIS IS NOT A THROWDOWN, (Though I have created a group)

Respectfully looking forward to it.

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 10:32am

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is about as fair an offer as fair gets.

I believe I may take you up on a few classes, sir. you are a good 3 hour ride away for me, so it will have to be when my job sends me to Syosset, which it does often.

Let me look into my schedule and get back to you.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 11:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOVE TO HAVE ANYONE! You are more than welcome to come down when needed...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 6:52pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav M,BJJ,Judo,Shinbodu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, amazing stuff. saw some of the videos, reminds me of my Krav Maga classes. If Im ever in the area Ill be sure to stop by, seems like top notch instruction.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 11:16pm

Style: Standup, Ground-fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your website is poorly written, aggressively tasteless, and full of meaningless jargon, particularly the "Science" section. That doesn't mean your classes aren't good, but to me it isn't a good sign when a gym advertises towards the sort of people who love buzzwords and explosion graphics. That said, I'm only a few hours away, so I'd like to come see if you are as TOTALLY AWESOME as you KEEP CAPITALIZING RANDOM WORDS ABOUT all over YOUR TERRIBLE WEBSITE.

Edit: No accounting for taste.
    Last edited by Wing-Kwan-Fu; 2/10/2010 1:19am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 12:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually get a lot of compliments on the web site and though I am in no way a web designer and my web page is done by that said designer, your post is not only rude and unprofessional but also invalid of the post and offer that I gave.
    So anyway, I will still await your visit and look forward to meeting you.
    And one final thing, this is a school review not a spelling or web site review.
    Last edited by zipit777; 2/10/2010 1:03am at .

Yours truly

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 9:17am

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    airsoft?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 9:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Airsoft? I dont get the question...Are you talking about the video? The last place I went partner with an airsoft guy. Half the store airsoft, half a gym, Didnt work out, in a new place for 2 years, only offer martial arts. Not in the business or the place any longer...
    Last edited by zipit777; 2/10/2010 9:40am at .

Yours truly

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 9:44am

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know you have to sell yourself if you want to be successful in the world, so I understand. But I don't list my participation in John Lu's games in my MA resume; i don't know how it has any bearing on the quality of your curriculum.

I like the website btw.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 10:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks, It has NO Bearing on Martial Arts but stuff I like to do on the side as well...Still simulated training, just as much as knife or stick sparring with trainers, wouldnt you agree?
    You learn tactics, and learn how not to "die" or get hit by communicating and operating under stress. If you have been to or ever seen a John Lu game, there are tanks shooting off 50 Cal.s - RPG's, explosions, Sirens, Lots of people, quick reaction time and Fires, I think it is actually a good experience, if you are getting ready to go into combat, and the military uses airsoft training now. So martial arts, no. Combat, yes. I do these "games" every year as often as I can for fun. You also get an adrenaline dump doing it...

And thanks again for the compliment on the web page...
    Last edited by zipit777; 2/10/2010 11:10am at .
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast