Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/29/2010 8:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Japanese Sword Thread

Scammer Info Removed

-Plasma

Last edited by Plasma; 2/09/2010 4:46pm at .

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    1/29/2010 11:03pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It seems like a very good price you're offering. Could you please post images of the merchandise?
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    1/29/2010 11:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    agreed on the price, but maybe a mod should move this to the buy/sell forum (whatever the hell it's called)
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Posted On:
    1/29/2010 11:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Scammer Info Removed

-Plasma

Last edited by Plasma; 2/09/2010 4:48pm at .

How do elenchus?

Posted On:
    1/30/2010 12:36am

Style: gah, transition again

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's "XIX century"? Are you saying your swords are from the 1950s or something? How do you know they're Japanese and made when you claim?
    Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
    Bhagavad Gita 11:32

Thumbs up!

Posted On:
    1/30/2010 12:37am

supporting member
     Style: Judo,MT,Boxing,BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what's wrong with posting photos here?

Posted On:
    1/30/2010 8:08am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    socratic, the 19th century would be the 1800s.

original poster - no one is going to be interested unless you can post the registration documents and tang rubbing.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    1/30/2010 2:04pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OP PMed me saying he'd send me the particulars if I sent him an email.

My response is going to be on this thread seeing as that guy seems to have gotten banned and I don't know if he's coming back or not.

Why won't you put that info on the web for everyone to see? It is highly suspicious that you don't want to do that, and given the low prices you're offering.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

How do elenchus?

Posted On:
    1/30/2010 10:54pm

Style: gah, transition again

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    socratic, the 19th century would be the 1800s.
    Shush, you! :P

original poster - no one is going to be interested unless you can post the registration documents and tang rubbing.
    That's a Meiji-era anyways so even if it was real they'd probably be the ones mass-produced for the army, no?
    Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
    Bhagavad Gita 11:32

Posted On:
    1/31/2010 12:25am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by socratic View Post
    That's a Meiji-era anyways so even if it was real they'd probably be the ones mass-produced for the army, no?
    i believe that there were good quality blades being produced at that time, as well as the mass produced ones. still it seems most likely the OP was selling crap.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast